All Categories

Where units and diamonds were ?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 17, 2016, 18:0608/17/16
11/12/15

En el día de ayer, aparecieron en mi bunker unidades que no había comprado (unidades estratégicas, aviones, helicópteros, etc) y una cantidad de más de 1000 diamantes. Hoy no están. ¿Qué pasó con ellos?

///

In yesterday , they appeared in my bunker units that had not bought ( strategic units , airplanes , helicopters, etc ) and an amount of more than 1,000 diamonds. Today they are not . What happened to them?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2016, 19:0608/17/16
Aug 26, 2019, 12:03(edited)
12/28/14

Tengo un problema parecido, compré unidades con diamantes el día de ayer, y hoy ya no están, desaparecieron del bunker, aparte tengo los diamantes en negativo, y no bastó con que desaparecieran las unidades compradas si no que también desaparecieron unidades hechas por mí. Espero y Plarium arregle esto pronto, ya que hay muchos jugadores con el mismo problema.

----------

I have a similar problem , I bought units with diamonds yesterday , and today disappeared from the bunker , apart I have diamonds in negative , not enough that disappear units purchased with diamonds, it also disappeared units made ​​by me.

I hope and Plarium fix this soon , as there are many players with the same problem. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2016, 10:3608/18/16
09/17/15

An issue recently occurred that saw some accounts credited with Diamonds and Items from Discount Packages that had not been purchased. The issue was resolved and the Diamonds, along with any relevant Items, were taken back. 

As a result of this, some of you may have had a negative balance of Diamonds. We are happy to inform those of you affected that we have returned your balance to zero.