All Categories

Microsoft Edge and Forms

Microsoft Edge and Forms

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 29, 2016, 14:4906/29/16

Microsoft Edge and Forms

Issue:

While using MS Edge 25.105 with soldiers Inc. in full screen, I can not enter numbers into forms.

Ex: 1. Enter full screen.

2. Enter map screen and choose a base to attack

3. Click RAID on that bases menu

4. When raid screen pops-up, click the empty box next to any troop classification and enter number of troops you wish to send manually using the number keypad or number keys.

5. See if you can get numbers to enter. No numbers can be entered manually in full screen on my machine.  You can only use the slide to manipulate troop numbers.

6. Forms seem to work fine when you are NOT in full screen.

7. Only seems to affect MS Edge Browser.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 30, 2016, 00:0706/30/16
03/25/15
bcorreira said:

Issue:

While using MS Edge 25.105 with soldiers Inc. in full screen, I can not enter numbers into forms.

Ex: 1. Enter full screen.

2. Enter map screen and choose a base to attack

3. Click RAID on that bases menu

4. When raid screen pops-up, click the empty box next to any troop classification and enter number of troops you wish to send manually using the number keypad or number keys.

5. See if you can get numbers to enter. No numbers can be entered manually in full screen on my machine.  You can only use the slide to manipulate troop numbers.

6. Forms seem to work fine when you are NOT in full screen.

7. Only seems to affect MS Edge Browser.
Hello Commander..I do not know why but the game does not seem to work well with MS Edge ( it may be something to do with the "flash player " in Edge ). Try using another browser..either Google Chrome or FireFox..Game seems to work better with these browser, just be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 30, 2016, 07:5606/30/16
09/17/15
Try to switch between Fullscreen modes (In settings). This might help.