All Categories

issues after the upgrades of June 1st. __ (problems with reports!)

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 1, 2016, 21:0606/01/16
07/31/15

1) There is a bug in "reports / messages" as a result of updates of June 1st.
The icon of the radio marks unread messages, but they are not visible, also some activities (recon, etc.) are not successful and do not show up (no report is provided!).
I do not know what happens to the sent units (honestly I did not noticed if they come back to the base or not).

2) Moreover, the slider bar to select the units, if it is dragged, it moves slightly forward when you hold the mouse over it, to begin to move it.

During a past update the problem was the opposite (the bar moved automatically back when dragged).
but now (from today) it moves forward when you try to drag it.

EDIT:

about problem #1 :

http://s33.postimg.org/ae41r7cvh/bug_report.jpg

I wanted to point out that sometimes it works, sometimes it does not ...

Moreover, until now the problem is always automatically solved: after you leave to spend some 'time, reports appear visible again (those who were not viewable before).

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 2, 2016, 01:4106/02/16
03/25/15
Red-Terror said:

1) There is a bug in "reports / messages" as a result of updates of June 1st.
The icon of the radio marks unread messages, but they are not visible, also some activities (recon, etc.) are not successful and do not show up (no report is provided!).
I do not know what happens to the sent units (honestly I did not noticed if they come back to the base or not).

2) Moreover, the slider bar to select the units, if it is dragged, it moves slightly forward when you hold the mouse over it, to begin to move it.

During a past update the problem was the opposite (the bar moved automatically back when dragged).
but now (from today) it moves forward when you try to drag it.

EDIT:

about problem #1 :

http://s33.postimg.org/ae41r7cvh/bug_report.jpg

I wanted to point out that sometimes it works, sometimes it does not ...

Moreover, until now the problem is always automatically solved: after you leave to spend some 'time, reports appear visible again (those who were not viewable before).

Thank you Commander for bringing this to our Attention...Please pass this information on to support..I will also pass this on to my Supervisors, I am certain that they will look into this and see if this is "game wide"...
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 2, 2016, 09:5406/02/16
09/17/15

Thank you for the report. The 1st bug is known, and we are working on it. However, I can't promise you that it will be fixed soon. I will pass your details to our developers, I hope this information helps them.

As for the second issue, I can't reproduce it. We have fixed the issue which was reported in past (with the slider rolling back), and now it works perfect (at least on my side).
Jun 2, 2016, 19:5006/02/16
Jun 2, 2016, 20:42(edited)
07/31/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

As for the second issue, I can't reproduce it. We have fixed the issue which was reported in past (with the slider rolling back), and now it works perfect (at least on my side).

Take the bar and drag it up to 15-20 or so ... in a group of at least 800-900 units.

then take again the bar and slowly drag it up to 0 (you have to simulate that you have changed your mind, you are no longer willing to choose those 15-20 units) ...

you will notice that the bar moves forward, before heading back, as you ordered!

(from 20 units previously selected, the slider rolls forward up to 120-130 !!)

it does not work perfectly as you say (indeed: this error is worse than the previous)

it is still imprecise (you have moved the defect to the other extreme: when you drag the bar, now it moves forward, instead of moving backwards).

Jun 2, 2016, 21:3306/02/16
07/31/15

Moreover, in my old post, I had also reported the problem about the invisibility of highlighting, in case you highlight with the mouse the number of selected units.

highlighting takes place, however, it is not visible as it was originally, when I started to play this game.

for example:

Select 345 units  (enter "3", "4" and "5" into the selection space).

then try to highlight with the mouse the last 2 digits ("45") to change it with "56"

you can highlight "45 "and type "56" to replace it, but the highlight is not visible and this is annoying!

Jun 3, 2016, 09:2406/03/16
Jun 3, 2016, 09:28(edited)
07/31/15

Hello!

here's another kind of manifestation of the "problem #1" described above:

in this case the problem is reversed compared to what I have shown in the previous printscreen:

http://s33.postimg.org/vxs816mvx/inverse_issue_report_bug.jpg

Here we have the amount of unread reports, greater than the number indicated on the "radio icon".

On the contrary, in the previous printscreen, the radio showed a greater number of unread reports, compared to those that were actually visible to us.

I also noticed another kind of manifestation of the problem.

I had sent 13 occupations and 11 recon, but when I went in the window "Command HQ > Tracking", I could see only the 13 occupations that were moving (there was no sign of the 11 recon who were on their path!).

Then I updated the page and all movements have appeared  (13 occupations and 11 recon also!).

but before that I were to refresh the page, the 11 recon were not shown among the activities that I was performing.

However, even before refreshing the page, the icons at the bottom right of the screen ( http://s33.postimg.org/cf30yt9lr/more_info_about_issue_1.jpg ), they were showing all the tasks running! (13 occupations + 11 recons).

Only in the tab "Command HQ> Tracking", the activities were partially shown (only occupations and not recon activities).

Jun 3, 2016, 10:3506/03/16
Jun 3, 2016, 10:35(edited)
09/17/15

Red-Terror said:

Take the bar and drag it up to 15-20 or so ... in a group of at least 800-900 units.

then take again the bar and slowly drag it up to 0 (you have to simulate that you have changed your mind, you are no longer willing to choose those 15-20 units) ...

you will notice that the bar moves forward, before heading back, as you ordered!

(from 20 units previously selected, the slider rolls forward up to 120-130 !!)

it does not work perfectly as you say (indeed: this error is worse than the previous)

it is still imprecise (you have moved the defect to the other extreme: when you drag the bar, now it moves forward, instead of moving backwards).

Thank you for the detailed WTR. I see now. I will report this issue to our devs.

Jun 3, 2016, 10:5506/03/16
09/17/15

Red-Terror said:

Moreover, in my old post, I had also reported the problem about the invisibility of highlighting, in case you highlight with the mouse the number of selected units.

highlighting takes place, however, it is not visible as it was originally, when I started to play this game.

for example:

Select 345 units  (enter "3", "4" and "5" into the selection space).

then try to highlight with the mouse the last 2 digits ("45") to change it with "56"

you can highlight "45 "and type "56" to replace it, but the highlight is not visible and this is annoying!

I will also report this one. Thank you.

And as for the tracking issue, I can't reproduce it. If it ever reproduces again, please contact our Support Team with details.
Jun 14, 2016, 17:0806/14/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

I think I figured out the real issue regarding problem #1, actions do happen in real time, and notifications of actions, messages or reports are showed correctly, but no reports of actions or messages related are showed. I refresched the game a lot of time but nothing, after some time the correct reports or messages show up, but for some of them, for example ZHG attacking an MC I had to wait 2 days!
The effect is having notifications of ghost actions or messages.

I think it's a sync problem, but I don't really know how reports or mesages are pushed to the game... Are you using more then one server to manage data? Maybe it's just a sync delay between data servers.

Sometimes it's very annoying because you cannot understand what is happening, for example I got nuked and I had to wait for 20 minutes before finding out who was it ;-)

Jun 15, 2016, 00:0106/15/16
03/25/15
nicola.bottinelli said:

I think I figured out the real issue regarding problem #1, actions do happen in real time, and notifications of actions, messages or reports are showed correctly, but no reports of actions or messages related are showed. I refresched the game a lot of time but nothing, after some time the correct reports or messages show up, but for some of them, for example ZHG attacking an MC I had to wait 2 days!

I think it's a sync problem, but I don't really know how reports or mesages are pushed to the game... Are you using more then one server to manage data? Maybe it's just a sync delay between data servers.

Sometimes it's very annoying because you cannot understand what is happening, for example I got nuked and I had to wait for 20 minutes before finding out who was it ;-)

Commander..this issue has been reported to Plarium...it should be fixed soon
Jun 15, 2016, 11:1706/15/16
09/17/15
nicola.bottinelli said:

Thank you for the details. Much appreciated.
Jun 15, 2016, 13:1206/15/16
03/25/15
The 2nd Problem with the Scroll Problem was an error at the latest Flash Player Plugin Update.