All Categories

Down day

Down day

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 5, 2016, 03:3105/05/16
03/20/14

Down day

Had trouble playing game all day.  "Web page not available" and checked site and said it was down.  Just logged on tonight, finally, 11:20pm U.S.  Supposed to be on day 89 tonight and now I'm back to day 1.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 5, 2016, 06:4305/05/16
04/21/14

I've a similar question to report: because of the inaccessibility of the Plarium site (for many hours), i could not use the discount of 75 % revive lost troops. When i make login, the discount, it had expired.  

May 5, 2016, 08:3905/05/16
07/31/15

I was unable to connect to the game for about 22 consecutive hours (from 10:00 am of 2016.05.04, up at 8:00 am of 2016.05.05 ... GMT+1).

Unable to connect neither to the game nor to the forum.

I want to clarify that I have cleared all the caches, chronology, cookies, etc. on my browser ... in an attempt to connect to the game, but none of this actions helped.

I even changed browser, and even used other computers, but the problem persisted.

The problem was not caused by my PC, but by the game server (in fact, I know that also a lot of other players have had the same problem, BUT NOT ALL PLAYERS!!).

Fortunately no one has attacked my base during this time, however, I have lost a lot of experience points and tournament points (ZHG locations annihilation & PVP tournament).

all the 60 "ZHG locations" of yesterday, were lost (I could not destroy the locations of yesterday!).

Furthermore I have also lost a lot of resources, as a result of the fact that I could not raid the farms; consequently I could not produce the units that I would have produced, if I would had the resources.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 5, 2016, 10:4505/05/16
09/17/15
Please contact our Support Team, they will resolve this issue.
May 5, 2016, 13:1005/05/16
Oct 11, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Support will just waste your time.

Again i lost my position in Top 10, thanks to your incompetense. And yes, i wil be NOT compensated, as none of players will be not too.

I had a 3 weeks mailing with support, until i realise, that Plarium just do not care of anything else, except their pockets.

So, pls stop with that support - just explain to ppl - we are sorry, but your possible loses are not our concern.Real loses too btw.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 6, 2016, 10:3905/06/16
09/17/15
Abu_Kasap said:

Support will just waste your time.

Again i lost my position in Top 10, thanks to your incompetense. And yes, i wil be NOT compensated, as none of players will be not too.

I had a 3 weeks mailing with support, until i realise, that Plarium just do not care of anything else, except their pockets.

So, pls stop with that support - just explain to ppl - we are sorry, but your possible loses are not our concern.Real loses too btw.

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our Support Team. However, we have a Reimbursement Policy, so everyone could check which losses will be compensated or not.
May 6, 2016, 14:4105/06/16

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our Support Team. However, we have a Reimbursement Policy, so everyone could check which losses will be compensated or not.

My losses is a DIRECT result from your action. This is actully 4 time, when Plarium actions benefits some players. 

And, my loses are not "possible" as your support want to discrebe it, but real. If i cannot log on my play time - i cannot play.

If i cannot play -- i lose position, resources, points etc. As this is because server is down, without warning, this is your rsponsability. So you own a FULL compensations, to all players.
May 7, 2016, 00:4005/07/16
03/25/15
Abu_Kasap said:

My losses is a DIRECT result from your action. This is actully 4 time, when Plarium actions benefits some players. 

And, my loses are not "possible" as your support want to discrebe it, but real. If i cannot log on my play time - i cannot play.

If i cannot play -- i lose position, resources, points etc. As this is because server is down, without warning, this is your rsponsability. So you own a FULL compensations, to all players.
Commander...There is nothing that we can do at this level..We do NOT have the technology to access your game on this level...However,as Alyona has said,We have a reimbursement policy in place,and we will do everything possible to compensate for any losses due to game being down.....But you Must contact support with this issue..There is nothing we can do at this level
May 7, 2016, 08:0405/07/16

But, i DO contact support already. Not, that i expect anything from that. And i Will post response. That may have you stop sending ppl to contact support, just to waste their time.

This is 3 time with simmilar issues. And i do know what will happens.