All Categories

Not one ZHG raid in 4 days and counting!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 1, 2016, 19:0405/01/16
11/05/14

To those it may concern,

Our combine had drained the Cash reserves in our MC down to $1,000 four days ago in an effort to calculate a consumption amount from our active members. After we had did that. We have not received even one ZHG raid to fill our cash reserves back up! It's now been 4 days and we still haven't had a raid?

What's going on here? Am I missing something? Don't ZHG raids on MC's happen 2-3 times in a 24 hour period? I can't imagine why draining our reserves would affect anything... If it did at all.

Anyone out there have an idea what's going on with us?

Johnson

Imortal Assassin's

Views
Comments
Comments
May 2, 2016, 13:0805/02/16
Aug 15, 2019, 12:07(edited)
09/11/14

Hello All,

Yes, we at Death Toxic are experiencing this same issue. 5 or 6 mines have not been raided by ZHG since the 28th of April. About the same time as the last update perhaps? Many mines have not gotten anywhere the usual amount of cash as they did prior to the 28th.

It seems there is some kind of issue so I'm sure everyone would like to know what has happened and also hear back from you guys as to which initiatives Plarium is undertaking to correct it.

Or would we be best advised to submit a ticket? Your assistance would be most appreciated!

Thanks

May 2, 2016, 20:1305/02/16
04/27/14
Same Here , Bulls have not had any ZHG raids since the 28th/29th on  4 of their mines
May 3, 2016, 01:1305/03/16
03/25/15

Johnson said:

To those it may concern,

Our combine had drained the Cash reserves in our MC down to $1,000 four days ago in an effort to calculate a consumption amount from our active members. After we had did that. We have not received even one ZHG raid to fill our cash reserves back up! It's now been 4 days and we still haven't had a raid?

What's going on here? Am I missing something? Don't ZHG raids on MC's happen 2-3 times in a 24 hour period? I can't imagine why draining our reserves would affect anything... If it did at all.

Anyone out there have an idea what's going on with us?

Johnson

Imortal Assassin's

Commanders..From what I am reading it sounds like a "bug" Please report this issue to Support,,They have the technology at the support desk to access the  game and see where the problem lays,,Supply them with any/all info they may ask for.