How to join our moderation team?
Mar 19, 2016, 04:3303/19/16
07/31/15

Problem with the liberation of the bases

following this path:

> Command HQ

> Garrisons

> recall

I have no problem in recalling my units from an occupied base.

... But if I recall my units following this alternative route:

> Map

> visit a base (occupied by me)

> Yes

> mouse cursor on my avatar

> Liberate

> Yes

> Map

Then when I go back on the map (last step) the base continues to appear on the map as occupied by me ...

you must refresh the page to get rid of my "occupation banner" on the base just liberated.

this phenomenon did not occur in the past.

It must have been a recent update that caused this problem.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2016, 19:5103/20/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14
Red-Terror said:

following this path:

> Command HQ

> Garrisons

> recall

I have no problem in recalling my units from an occupied base.

... But if I recall my units following this alternative route:

> Map

> visit a base (occupied by me)

> Yes

> mouse cursor on my avatar

> Liberate

> Yes

> Map

Then when I go back on the map (last step) the base continues to appear on the map as occupied by me ...

you must refresh the page to get rid of my "occupation banner" on the base just liberated.

this phenomenon did not occur in the past.

It must have been a recent update that caused this problem.

Sometimes we do have to refresh to get a current "update" to our game play..however this is just a display quirk and your troops should be already moving out of occupied base..however..if you feel this may NOT be the case..then contact support , they will not mind looking into your game play to make sure everything is functioning as it should...Good Game Commander..Robert
May 5, 2016, 17:3205/05/16
11/16/15
Please be assured, the method you have described about going to the base you are liberating and recalling from there, your troops are moving home, just because it still shows you still occupying the base that is not the case. as Robert stated, it takes sometime for the game to update to realtime play. 
May 6, 2016, 16:3505/06/16
May 6, 2016, 16:48(edited)
07/31/15

usarmyfirefightr said:

Please be assured, the method you have described about going to the base you are liberating and recalling from there, your troops are moving home, just because it still shows you still occupying the base that is not the case. as Robert stated, it takes sometime for the game to update to realtime play. 

I solved it this way:

when I go back on the map (after having liberated the base), I find it still occupied (with my banner above).

so I move the screen of the map, so as to remove the base out of my sight.

when I go back over the base, it appear freed!

so it is sufficient to move the view of the map, making sure that the base goes outside the visual field.
that way I do not need to refresh the page every time it happens!