All Categories

raids are lost

raids are lost

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 1, 2016, 13:1203/01/16
07/15/14

raids are lost

attention with the new server upgrade if you try to do a raid drives do not come back and you lose and you have no message to raid occurred even in the email messages are not received, and even sent reinforcements and does not cancel the convoys sent through

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2016, 13:2003/01/16
Mar 1, 2016, 13:59(edited)
07/15/14

I ran 255 yan of attack and not only disappeared but have not received any message of the mission took place please do something thanks

Mar 1, 2016, 13:2203/01/16
Oct 11, 2019, 12:02(edited)

Theay still raiding - so do mine Mohawks.

How not to love to see how Plarium abuse players.

Again.
Mar 1, 2016, 14:4003/01/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14
Miriam Memi said:

attention with the new server upgrade if you try to do a raid drives do not come back and you lose and you have no message to raid occurred even in the email messages are not received, and even sent reinforcements and does not cancel the convoys sent through

Mriam...We are working on this now...Should be fixed soon.....If your units do Not return then please submit a ticket to our Support.....They will be happy to correct this for you
Mar 1, 2016, 14:4703/01/16

robert.sh said:

Miriam Memi said:

Mriam...We are working on this now...Should be fixed soon.....If your units do Not return then please submit a ticket to our Support.....They will be happy to correct this for you

They will happy NOT TO CORRECT OR COMPENSATE you.

Yes, i submit a ticket already, but i do not expect compensation. This time i'll post reply here on forum.

How do u expect me to restore 146k raid points? How thay will compensate me ei?

And now what? We all suspend our ops, incl raids( clock ticking for them) untill......?!?!?!
Mar 1, 2016, 16:0803/01/16
07/15/14

robert.sh said:

Miriam Memi said:

ok now it all works and is also faster the game .... great job as always thanks plarium

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 1, 2016, 16:2203/01/16
09/17/15

To Abu_Kasap,

Please be patient. It may take some time to answer your ticket, because our Support Team has a lot of them each day. But be sure that all your pending troops will be returned to your Base. 

This is a game glitch and our Support Team and developers are always trying to resolve it as soon as possible for our players. But as Robert said, you must contact our Support Team and wait for your issue to be resolved.

Please don't worry, you won't loose your hanged Units. 

To Miriam Memi,

I am glad that the issue is resolved for you now. If you will ever have the same issue, please contact Mr. Black in PM or ask our Support Team to help. They won't leave you in such a difficult situation. 
Mar 1, 2016, 16:5203/01/16

I WILL LOSE my position in raids categorry.

+ resource.

And , yes i'm aware about needed time for answer.

BTW - why your team always think, that we all are just start game??

Why u always think, we are just newbee in games?

There is a lot of ppl vets in this games.

And again  32k raid loss.

MANY THANKS FOR FIXING.
Mar 1, 2016, 19:4503/01/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

To Abu_Kasap,

Please be patient. It may take some time to answer your ticket, because our Support Team has a lot of them each day. But be sure that all your pending troops will be returned to your Base. 

This is a game glitch and our Support Team and developers are always trying to resolve it as soon as possible for our players. But as Robert said, you must contact our Support Team and wait for your issue to be resolved.

Please don't worry, you won't loose your hanged Units. 

As i promise:

Dear Abu_Kasap,

This is Andrew with Plarium Support. Thank you for contacting us.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

To our knowledge, the issue with the stuck troops has been successfully resolved.

Please close the game, clear your browser's Cache (CTRL+SHIFT+DEL and select FOR ALL TIME) , reload the page (CTRL+F5) and check your Tracking Tab.

Please let me know about the result.

Did u see anything about compensation?

Mar 2, 2016, 07:1903/02/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:58(edited)
11/05/14

"To our knowledge, the issue with the stuck troops has been successfully resolved."

It looks like the help desk was able to locate the troops and they have been found?

Mar 2, 2016, 08:3403/02/16

Troops found and?

Losess are just troops?

How about other losess?

Ppl lose not only troops. I lose points. And i lose raid. And position.

Will be this fixed somehow?

This remind me, when SOME ppl gain unlimited raids and they get first 3 positions in raids. Do you done anything about that?

NO.

Same happens now. But u just do not care.

Mar 2, 2016, 10:1203/02/16
09/17/15

Abu_Kasap said:

Troops found and?

Losess are just troops?

How about other losess?

Ppl lose not only troops. I lose points. And i lose raid. And position.

Will be this fixed somehow?

This remind me, when SOME ppl gain unlimited raids and they get first 3 positions in raids. Do you done anything about that?

NO.

Same happens now. But u just do not care.

Due to our Reimbursement Policy, potential gain is never considered valid for reimbursement. If you have lost anything you had during our updates, please send screenshots and any information you have to our Support Team. But the servers were not available for all of our players, so all of them had the same issues and the same opportunities.

You could not raid at that moment, but nobody else could. The Units were returned to your Base. If you have any other questions, please ask them to our Support Team. No one else besides Support Department is authorized to appeal their decisions.

I am here to help you, but I cannot resolve any technical or in-game issues, or give any kinds of compensations.
Mar 2, 2016, 13:4903/02/16

Do you know that ppl play in different time?

Ppl that i compete play in different time zone. That mean they was not waiting to play during your shut down.

And u usually shut down server in MY game time. No idea how u pick time and i do not care.

About potential loss -  5 of my raids are 100k and ALL others are 82k.

Doing 50k raids  IS DIRECT result from YOUR actions. Not from mine.

Losing raid, while game is unplayable IS DIRECT result from your action again.

What from above is from my action? Where is potential loss, while i send a raid and cannot complete action?

Sending screenshot for what? For 50k raids? For waithing and losing a raid?

VERY INTERESTING.

Why u just say to every1, that u DO NOT CARE about players and care ONLY FOR PROFIT? And close support section?

Even, while u losing players every day. Just spot a medium coiner abandon base.

Mar 2, 2016, 16:2703/02/16
09/17/15

Abu_Kasap said:

Do you know that ppl play in different time?

Ppl that i compete play in different time zone. That mean they was not waiting to play during your shut down.

And u usually shut down server in MY game time. No idea how u pick time and i do not care.

About potential loss -  5 of my raids are 100k and ALL others are 82k.

Doing 50k raids  IS DIRECT result from YOUR actions. Not from mine.

Losing raid, while game is unplayable IS DIRECT result from your action again.

What from above is from my action? Where is potential loss, while i send a raid and cannot complete action?

Sending screenshot for what? For 50k raids? For waithing and losing a raid?

VERY INTERESTING.

Why u just say to every1, that u DO NOT CARE about players and care ONLY FOR PROFIT? And close support section?

Even, while u losing players every day. Just spot a medium coiner abandon base.

Such questions should be discussed with our Support Team only. We do not argue or appeal their decisions, we do not check your information and make any decisions about reimbursements here. 

If you don't like the decision made by our Support Team, please appeal it within our Support Team. No one besides them is authorized to help you. Thank you for understanding.
Mar 2, 2016, 17:5503/02/16

Underatsanding?

Out of stock.

Thanks to u. And your Support.

But, yes how stupid from me- it is not a first time i see that post on forum is useless.

That's why most of ppl do not even boter to post here.

Mar 2, 2016, 22:5503/02/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14
Miriam Memi said:

Miriam...Please submit a ticket to support..give to them all the information that they request...Support will look into your game and see where there is a problem,,,Support will be happy to make things right with you
Mar 4, 2016, 08:2303/04/16
01/09/16
Happening again today this is getting beyond a joke how are we expected to deal with time restricted events when units vanish for hours/days or even forever as has happened in the past? Do something about it.
Mar 4, 2016, 08:5603/04/16
04/25/14
IF YOU RAID A RESPOSITORY EXPECT YOUR UNITS TO VANISH Plarium scre wed the pooch again. And as per usual we not they lose out
Mar 4, 2016, 11:2303/04/16
09/17/15
pendragonen8 said:

Happening again today this is getting beyond a joke how are we expected to deal with time restricted events when units vanish for hours/days or even forever as has happened in the past? Do something about it.
If this happens, please send the immediate report to Support Team, don't wait for your Units return. This can be fixed right after your report.
Mar 4, 2016, 11:2603/04/16
01/09/16
Latest my units that attacked a depository are still missing, but my units on another repository were attacked and killed. Plarium its about time you got your finger out and sorted it you can not have it both ways