All Categories

my Skyburner's and Barrager's special abilities don't work !!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 6, 2020, 15:0307/06/20
07/31/15

my Skyburner's and Barrager's abilities no longer work ... if in battle I lose support units (linked to these aforementioned strategic units), no percentage of the losses are sent to the infirmary for free (as mentioned in their profile card).

Please fix this bug and return the units I am entitled to, due to the attacks performed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 11, 2020, 15:0907/11/20
07/10/16

Red Terror said:

my Skyburner's and Barrager's abilities no longer work ... if in battle I lose support units (linked to these aforementioned strategic units), no percentage of the losses are sent to the infirmary for free (as mentioned in their profile card).

Please fix this bug and return the units I am entitled to, due to the attacks performed.

Do you have a screenshot of the battle report in question?

Here are some things to note:

1. The Barrager ability is not based on Sickbay level. You are not entitled to any percentage of lost units.

2. The Barrager does not support every type of unit. Look at its profile card to see which units it supports.

3. The Barrager allows you to recover additional units in the free sickbay based on the unit type killed. (see attached screenshot.)

For example if you lose 1 veteran T-Head, you will get 1 veteran Za-am sent to free sickbay (not a veteran T-Head).

4. Lastly If you are using other Strategic units with the Barrager, make sure you have enough supporting units selected for all strategic units otherwise you wont see this special ability proc'd. The Barrager is the last strategic unit to see supporting units.

For example, let's say you use 1 of the "Durendal", 1 "Excalibur", 1 "Thunderstorm", and 1 "Barrager", you would need to send at least 60 supporting units before the Barrager bonuses would be activated. The first 60 supporting units  count towards the Excalibur, then the Durendal, then the Thunderstorm, and lastly, the Barrager. Therefore you would need a total of 90 units to utilize the maximum benefit of a Barrager. (see second attached screenshot.)

As for the Skyburner, this special ability ONLY works in PvP battles.. which means the special ability will not proc if you use this units to engage ZHG.

Hope this helps or clears up any issues or concerns you may be experiencing.

Jul 13, 2020, 04:3307/13/20
Jul 13, 2020, 06:26(edited)
07/31/15

I know how it works (no explanation needed).

I'm sure of what I'm saying: their "Special Bonuses" don't work.

in the attacks I carry out, I send all my offensive army (as usual).

All the notches of my strategic units are green.

I make attacks almost every day (especially when PVP tournaments are in progress) but I have never received anything back in the infirmary, although I also suffer losses of up to 15-20 units for each species of unit.

the report of the attack dates back to the opening date of this Thread, so it is no longer in my possession (the system deletes them) ...

You will certainly be able to recover them in your databases.

however I have other reports of attacks from none of which I have received resuscitation of my units.

the Barrager never worked (like the skyburger), however then it started to work around June for about a week (for example giving me back 1 syndi zaam every time 1 syndi thunderhead died in battle) ... so, at this point, I started to appreciate the refunds he gave me (which he had never given to me before!) ... after which now (July) it has stopped working again.

this momentary period in which it worked gave me the awareness of understanding that now it does not work (just as it did not work before) and this is why I have now opened this report (because, after that week in which it worked, I have realized how it should work properly and what I had missed so far!).

in short, it is since their release in the game that I lose unity and they are not returned to me ... but as a result of the momentary functioning of one of the two strategic units, I realized the injustice I have suffered so far in all attacks I made! (never getting any dead units back!).

Jul 13, 2020, 05:4307/13/20
Jul 13, 2020, 06:31(edited)
07/31/15

Here is a report of just a few hours ago (also to demonstrate how often I perform attacks!), Which shows that Skyburner's "Special Bonus" has not done its duty (since I have not received anything back in my sickbay!):

https://i.ibb.co/rFNHwqx/bug-Skyburner-and-Barrager.png

I have also made many other attacks in which the victims were considerably more numerous than this (as I said above: even losses of 15-20-30 units in each type!), but currently these reports are all eliminated from the system.

As for the barrager:

currently I have no report that proves its malfunction, but as I said: in the past there have been many battles in which I should have been repaid with units (even in attacks dating back only a few days ago! ... if you can recover them from database!).

The "winning combinations" that I get most frequently are the following:

• syndi thuderhead -------> syndi zaam. (ex: occurred on the day I opened this Thread, 6 July 2020... and again 11 july 2020)
  • syndy zaam + zaam Veteran + vindicator Veteran. (ex: this combination also took place on Saturday 11 July 2020, 4:09 am, GMT+1)

I get the other combinations less often (but sometimes it happened!).

Obviously none of the times when I made these combinations of "lost units" were given back to me "free units" in the infirmary/sickbay (except in that period when it decided to work ... and that made me aware of the problem!).

I hope this problem is resolved as soon as possible, because I am continuing to perform attacks (in order to score points in PVP tournaments) but without receiving back that part of the lost units that are due to me ...

Except for that short period in which the Barrager has "woken up" (showing me how it should have worked!), I have been in this malfunction situation since ever (ever since these strategic units were released into the game!) and therefore I expect compensation for this ... for all the units that I should have received so far, from the hundreds of battles I have performed ... and that I have never received back!

I await answers from Plarium Staff (also in my other bug reports ... so far left unanswered, ignored!).

Jul 18, 2020, 16:5307/18/20
07/31/15

case #2 reported:

https://i.ibb.co/4YJ0wHS/skyburner-e-barrager-bug-case-2.png

case #3 reported:

https://i.ibb.co/M2F1pLW/skyburner-e-barrager-bug-case-3.png

case #4 reported:

https://i.ibb.co/MhdZNbR/skyburner-e-barrager-bug-case-4.png

none of these battles (as well as the hundreds of attacks previously made by me in this game, using "Barrager" and "Skyburner" Strategic Units) gave me back units for free as a result of the losses suffered in battle.

Jul 31, 2020, 05:3607/31/20
01/17/15

Macchinao RED TERROR, come al solito sei bravo in chiacchere e meno in battaglia. la presunzione di avere sempre indietro  quello che hiaiperso, non ti  molla.

Pretendere di avere indietro truppe , quando hai perso 2-5-10 unita mi sembra una presunzione.

MagaIl livello di percentuale  dipende anche da quante Skyburner e Barrager  sono in tuo possesso. 

Se hai 10000 unita di attacco , non pretendere    di mandare 10 Skyburner e Barrager  e avere un riotrno nell'infemeria. Logicamente    le Skyburner e Barrager  sono un aiuto ,  Piu' supporti le tue truppe con Skyburner e Barrager  , piu truppe toverai gratiute nell'infermeria..

Jul 31, 2020, 10:4307/31/20
Jul 31, 2020, 11:15(edited)
07/31/15

case #6 reported:

https://i.ibb.co/CnNWDBS/Skyburner-and-Barrager-bug-case-6.png

case #7 reported:

https://i.ibb.co/TqqHdYq/Skyburner-and-Barrager-bug-case-7.png

The hypothetical explanations (maybe / it could be that... / etc.) keep them for you!
... I want to know the facts (and I want to receive answers from expert technicians... who know how these game mechanics should work).

I don't care if I'm on credit for 1 tank or 10.000 tanks, I care that justice is done.
If the game isn't giving me rewards I should have, it's only fair that I get them back! (whether they are few or many is indifferent).

Me too I thought that other requirements were needed to access their special "unit recovery bonuses" (in fact I spent several months ignoring the fact that I did not receive units back in my sick bay after battles with a significant number of losses, attributing the non-delivery of units to who knows what requirement not met by my attacks), however, as I said above, approximately in June, the Barrager started working for about 1 or 2 weeks ... so, for about 10 days, I started to regularly receive units back in my sick bay from one of the two strategic units in question (the Barrager only! ... skyburner NEVER worked!).

This event (the sudden, unexpected and temporary activation of the Barrager's ability) gave rise to my interest and curiosity to understand why before then I did not receive any reimbursement of units, while now I was starting to receive it regularly in every important attack that I carried out ...

Therefore, I went to read more carefully the descriptions of the Barrager and Skyburner special abilities (in their profile sheet) and I realized that there was (and there never was!) no requirement that I did not respect .

Furthermore, since my attacks were always set up and executed in the same way, the fact that in June I started receiving units back - and this previously did not happen - could not be explained in any other way except considering a malfunction of the Barrager's ability in the months prior to June 2020 (and skyburner too).

In other words: there has been no change in my way of operating, such as to justify the functioning of the Barrager for those 10 days (the ratio of units sent into battle has always been the same! ... and the green notches of the Barragers & Skyburner were always active and enlightened ... demonstrating that they were interacting with the support units).

So the fact that the Barrager worked regularly for a few days (and then stopped working again in July, and still now it doesn't work!), Is proof that my attacks were all (and always have been) respectful of the requirements needed to receive the prizes coming from its Special Abilities... and that there was nothing wrong with them (my attacks) that prevented me from accessing the prizes due to Special Abilities.
...otherwise you must explain to me why, during those 10 days, the Barrager regularly gave me back the units I had to receive back, as a consequence of the losses reported in battles that I carried out during that period.

When the Barrager stopped working again! (early July), returning to its previous "malfunction condition" and not giving me back any units after battles, I decided to come here on the forum to report the fact that my Skyburner's and Barrager's special abilities were not working properly (and they never worked, except the Barrager for those few days in June ... which made me aware of the problem).