All Categories

Trash cans to " delete all reports" within Joint OPs reports do not function

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 29, 2020, 22:3505/29/20
03/29/20

On most of the JointOps report tabs, the trashcan is shaded, not functioning. I forces a player to delete one by one each report... convoys, attacks etc.

Also the tutorial stuck on "Recruit a friend", keeps the base from getting a UCAV best i can tell or the UCAV building has a bug. Hard to get a hold of any humans to respond to these "bug reports".    

imagine a base without a UCAV, almost enough to make a person just quit spending money on that base.... 
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 2, 2020, 07:4106/02/20
05/21/19
Contagio said:

On most of the JointOps report tabs, the trashcan is shaded, not functioning. I forces a player to delete one by one each report... convoys, attacks etc.

Also the tutorial stuck on "Recruit a friend", keeps the base from getting a UCAV best i can tell or the UCAV building has a bug. Hard to get a hold of any humans to respond to these "bug reports".    

imagine a base without a UCAV, almost enough to make a person just quit spending money on that base.... 
Hello! I'm sorry you're facing these issues. Could you please attach a few screenshots reflecting both of your issues and let me know your Player ID/ platform (Plarium.com or Facebook) and server. Thanks in advance!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 5, 2020, 14:4406/05/20
05/21/19

Contagio said:

Thank you for your help. Attaching the image

Hi again! I'm sorry I wasn't able to find your account with the ID above :( Could you please take a screenshot of your Player ID in the game? Also, do you play on Plarium.com? 

By the way, when you say UCAV, do you mean UCAV Deck? 

Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 11, 2020, 08:0606/11/20
05/21/19

Contagio said:

Hello, Contagio! Thanks, now I was able to find your account. 

1) tTo be able to build your UCAV Deck, you need to build Airfield and hire MQ-11B.

2) I see there are no messages at all in any of your tabs, so I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. To check it, I'll need you to ping me here when you have some messages in all the tabs. Looking forward to it! 

May 17, 2023, 16:1905/17/23
02/10/20

Is there a fix for this as I too am experiencing this exact same thing. Unable to build a UCAV Deck since it keeps prompting me to check out Mr. Blacks Ri's which I can't as there are no reports. I also have to delete reports individually. I am on Badlands Server

https://prnt.sc/I46yd-gMvWsC

DariaCommunity Manager
May 24, 2023, 12:2405/24/23
10/31/22
Delete

Is there a fix for this as I too am experiencing this exact same thing. Unable to build a UCAV Deck since it keeps prompting me to check out Mr. Blacks Ri's which I can't as there are no reports. I also have to delete reports individually. I am on Badlands Server

https://prnt.sc/I46yd-gMvWsC

Commander, if you are experiencing difficulties in building a UCAV Deck, first things first, I will remind you that to be able to get it, you need to build Airfield and hire MQ-11B. Also, if you have fulfilled these conditions, but the problem persists, I recommend that you describe the issue to our support team with all the details so that they can try to reproduce it and help you with the solution.