All Categories

unable to build soldiers or armor

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 15, 2016, 00:3702/15/16
11/05/14

this is the second time i've contacted you guys about the same problem,i have plenty of rations and fuel and ammo,and at least 9,000 in diamonds,this has been on going problem for 2 days,cannot build any soldiers or armor or aircraft of any sorts,could someone please explain to me why this is happening,know you guys are busy but this is getting a little old,thank you-phil lattimer 

Views
Comments
Comments
John BlackCharacter
Feb 15, 2016, 10:0702/15/16
01/13/15

Philip Lattimer said:

this is the second time i've contacted you guys about the same problem,i have plenty of rations and fuel and ammo,and at least 9,000 in diamonds,this has been on going problem for 2 days,cannot build any soldiers or armor or aircraft of any sorts,could someone please explain to me why this is happening,know you guys are busy but this is getting a little old,thank you-phil lattimer 

Greetings, Commander. Please contact our Support Team so they could help. Unfortunately, they are the only ones who can check your account information and find the best solution: http://support.plarium.com/ensoldiers/Tickets/Submit/