All Categories

UCAV Deck not an option to construct  and Delete all buttons on reports some are not functional

UCAV Deck not an option to construct and Delete all buttons on reports some are not functional

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 23, 2020, 11:5704/23/20
03/29/20

UCAV Deck not an option to construct and Delete all buttons on reports some are not functional

I have encountered a situation where though I have resources and space and level to construct a UCAV Deck, it does not show up as an option to pursue building.

At least two of my tabs on the Joint Ops report page have "delete all " trash can that is not functioning. 

Please assist and advise how to connect to a support person 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 28, 2020, 05:2004/28/20
03/25/15
Commander,,The UCAV bldg is constructed using an "event" or "QAuest"..available after you reach level 50..If you are a level 50 or greater then you can contact Plarium Support under the "Community" tab located at the top[ of your base screen
May 16, 2020, 10:0205/16/20
03/29/20

I am now a level 58- 3 main bugs and its odd since my other accounts never had this issue.... 

(1) still no prompt to build a UCAV..., 

(2) not all the joint report buttons for "trash all" are functional). one must click each convoy event one at a time... =( 

(3) the tutorial seems trapped in a cycle about Mr Blacks reinforcements arriving and to find them but. there are none..... 

please if possible explain in more detail when you can how one can officially contact a human who can get in there and fix what sounds like programming language oddity specific to this account. thank you in advance for your assistance sir.  I went to the community section as you indicate and saw no button or area to interface with Plarium or confirm someone can help.