All Categories

The game LAG everyday!  ... always in the same time!

The game LAG everyday! ... always in the same time!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 22, 2020, 09:4404/22/20
07/31/15

The game LAG everyday! ... always in the same time!

The game LAG everyday!

... always in the same time! (approximately from 9:30 to 12:30, GMT+1).

Often the loading stuck at 80% and does not continue (both using firefox, plarium play app, incognito mode, etc.).

in cases where I am able to enter the game, there is a strong latency and the game's responses occur with a delayed burst (you must also wait 30-40 seconds after the click for the commanded action to be performed ... or to receive reports after the event took place!).

It's impossible to play in these conditions: this situation puts my army at risk (I can't use it and so I have to lock everything in my bunker!) ... and it also prevents me from scoring points right at the end of the tournament! (a few hours before the end of the tournaments !), when I would like to try to round-up my score, to reach another milestone in the tournament rewards! (final rush!).

I'm missing a lot of rewards / opportunities because of this!

These are not problems attributable to my PC, cookies, history, my modem or my internet connection, etc ... it is a problem that derives from you, from the server!

Before these last 8-10 days, it never happened to me: I could play smoothly at any time (day and night!).

Now I've started experiencing this problem about in the last 8-10 days: every day, approx in the 4-3 hours before the time when tournaments end*, I can't play!

[* in my country the tournaments end at 14:00, so as I said initially, the problem starts to appear around 9:30, 10:00 a.m. every day!].

Please, fix it ASAP!!

win10

server: highland

I play / I registered via "Plarium play app" or "firefox" / plarium.com (NOT facebook!!)

Views
Comments