All Categories

Repositories and other issues

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 3, 2020, 07:5602/03/20
11/04/15

Ever since the last update major issues sending to repositories. Sometimes I get lucky and can send one occupation, but more often than not the system does not register the units I am planning to send, regardless whether it is 1 rifleman and 1 sapper or 1000 Thunderheads and 1000 Firedrakes. Rather annoying as there are these priority missions that can not be completed this way.

Another issue is the loading of bases. Sometimes it simply refuses to load and all one can do is exit Plarium Play and reload. This same loading issue likely prevents the UCAV from working properly at times. Likely the loading issue is also causing already deleted reports to return and show as unread. 

I've always learned "don't fix it if it ain't broken", but last few updates caused more grief than it made the game better. Lag and slow and sluggish game play in a game that sometimes needs quick reaction is a major pain in the rear. Apart from that, please consider better times for server maintenance. So often it happens that you do this shortly before a tournament ends and that does cost people rewards. Tournaments start at noon (GMT) and it is beyond me why you so often choose to do maintenance in the hour before noon. Planning should not be that hard.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 4, 2020, 00:2102/04/20
03/25/15
Commander,,,Plarium is/has been experiencing some issues..Our Devs are working tirlessly on the issues..Please be patient..keep trying your best...All will be ok soon