All Categories

UCAV deck Freezing

UCAV deck Freezing

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 28, 2020, 17:0301/28/20
04/07/17

UCAV deck Freezing

I went through about 12 pages of reports trying to find something about the freezing of the UCAV deck and did not find anything...  The aim of the UCAV targets seem to not be calibrated correctly, where sometimes you kill the target being right on the center and sometimes you don't. 

Also, the UCAV deck freezes up if you get any report in while trying to do the targets and I have to refresh to get it working again... I have others in my combine that experience the same thing. This is the bigger problem and the more frustrating one to have to keep refreshing the game to get the UCAV working again... It for some reason always seems to do it right about the time you finish the targets, so you have to refresh to get the reward. hmmm I wonder why that is?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 28, 2020, 23:3601/28/20
03/25/15
Xommander..Yes. that sometimes will happpen..As you stated a quick refresh of the game is all you usually need to do to crrect the issue..Why?..Well, IDK..maybe its due to fluctuating internet speed..or possible lag in game due to an abundance of users online playing the game..I really do not know why, but a quick refresh is all that is usually needed
Jan 30, 2020, 15:0301/30/20
04/07/17
Yes I get that and that's why (speaking for myself here) I haven't bothered posting about it until now. It is frustrating for a smooth game play tho as most of us do many things at once and to have to stop and refresh taxes our patients. Was just hoping it was something that could be fixed or worked on for all players. As you say the internet and amount of players online could effect some functions of the game, if that is the case, it seems to be effecting this UCAV more so than other features and more consistently.  
Jan 30, 2020, 18:2401/30/20
12/18/16
The same thing happens to me all the time.  I will clear out the targets then have to refresh and when it comes back up, I have several more tsrgets to clear.  Also the aim is getting worse.  I am experiencing 1, 2, and 3 misses at a time.