All Categories

When AVP event will be finished,  artifacts remained disappear ?

When AVP event will be finished, artifacts remained disappear ?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 14, 2016, 16:4001/14/16
05/09/14

When AVP event will be finished, artifacts remained disappear ?

I have a question: when AVP event will be finished, any artifacts not used remained in my possession, just fade away ?

otherwise, will be exchangeable for something else ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 15, 2016, 04:1401/15/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:10(edited)
11/05/14
Good question, I would assume that you would be given a chance to use them prior to the end of the event... However I will forward this for an official answer
John BlackCharacter
Jan 15, 2016, 16:1601/15/16
01/13/15

Commander, as soon as the Temple is destroyed by Syndicate, Weyland’s activity in Zandia will cease. Your Artifacts will disappear. 

Jan 20, 2016, 18:2701/20/16
Jan 20, 2016, 18:30(edited)
07/31/15

OK, thanks for the info!

then you must use all the artifacts collected by the end of the AvP event countdown (19 days left).... is it right?

currently I have stored about 1.5 million artifacts.

I have calculated that, producing aliens continuously for 19 days, the number of artifacts that I own is sufficient to never interrupt the production queue.

so, for me is not more convenient to collect artifacts from excavation sites ... or buy them by comverting the resources, because it would be just a waste of resources if I produce other artifacts ...

... What I say it is correct?

thanks for the clarification. :)

John BlackCharacter
Jan 21, 2016, 10:0401/21/16
01/13/15
Red-Terror said:

OK, thanks for the info!

then you must use all the artifacts collected by the end of the AvP event countdown (19 days left).... is it right?

currently I have stored about 1.5 million artifacts.

I have calculated that, producing aliens continuously for 19 days, the number of artifacts that I own is sufficient to never interrupt the production queue.

so, for me is not more convenient to collect artifacts from excavation sites ... or buy them by comverting the resources, because it would be just a waste of resources if I produce other artifacts ...

... What I say it is correct?

thanks for the clarification. :)

That's right, Commander. You must use your Artifacts before the AvP event is over. If you feel you have enough of them, then you are free to stop producing or collecting them.
Jan 21, 2016, 14:0301/21/16
07/31/15

I dispose of packages of artifacts on the black market (they are winnings from the tournament, which I have not cashed).

If I do not use these packages, they disappear too... or remain visible in the black market section called "various"?

Jan 22, 2016, 04:5001/22/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14
Red, they will most likely disappear as I would imagine the ability to actually use them would disappear as well
John BlackCharacter
Jan 22, 2016, 07:4501/22/16
01/13/15
All the artifacts will disappear, Commander.
Feb 9, 2016, 14:1402/09/16
07/31/15

why nobody warned us that aliens already under production (in the queue at the Weyland Lab), they would have continued to be produced even if the lab was removed ??

If I had known about this, I would have continued to buy aliens ... but instead I stopped to buy them, when the remaining time it would not have allowed me to obtain more aliens!

Now I discover that aliens in the production queue continue to be produced, even if the laboratory has disappeared!

Damn, why have you not warned us about this !?!?!  

my gaming strategy would have been different if I had known that!

John BlackCharacter
Feb 9, 2016, 15:5602/09/16
01/13/15
Red-Terror said:

why nobody warned us that aliens already under production (in the queue at the Weyland Lab), they would have continued to be produced even if the lab was removed ??

If I had known about this, I would have continued to buy aliens ... but instead I stopped to buy them, when the remaining time it would not have allowed me to obtain more aliens!

Now I discover that aliens in the production queue continue to be produced, even if the laboratory has disappeared!

Damn, why have you not warned us about this !?!?!  

my gaming strategy would have been different if I had known that!

I understand you, Commander. I'm sorry for that. 
Feb 9, 2016, 17:2802/09/16
07/31/15

John Black said:

if I had known this, I would have developed the Weyland laboratory to the maximum level and now I would have benefited of an additional 24 hours of aliens production!

on the contrary, now my production queue is almost finished (after only a couple of hours after the end of the event!) ... and all this happened due to the fact that you have not warned us about this!

my production queue could have continued UNTIL TOMORROW !!

It has been repeatedly told that, at the end of AvP event, everything about Aliens and Predators would have disappeared from the game!

in the above replies, my constant requests for clarification it almost seems were excessive / boring, considering that you had already said that "everything would have disappeared".

This is not right / fair !!!

Some players are continuing to produce aliens for their armies ... and I can not. 

I want get my missing aliens!

John BlackCharacter
Feb 10, 2016, 09:0402/10/16
01/13/15
Red-Terror said:

John Black said:

if I had known this, I would have developed the Weyland laboratory to the maximum level and now I would have benefited of an additional 24 hours of aliens production!

on the contrary, now my production queue is almost finished (after only a couple of hours after the end of the event!) ... and all this happened due to the fact that you have not warned us about this!

my production queue could have continued UNTIL TOMORROW !!

It has been repeatedly told that, at the end of AvP event, everything about Aliens and Predators would have disappeared from the game!

in the above replies, my constant requests for clarification it almost seems were excessive / boring, considering that you had already said that "everything would have disappeared".

This is not right / fair !!!

Some players are continuing to produce aliens for their armies ... and I can not. 

I want get my missing aliens!

I already gave you a reply in PM, Commander.