All Categories

helicopters ah 72 out of the bunker !!!!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 21, 2020, 16:3001/21/20
01/19/20

Good evening while I was playing yesterday I checked all the necessary relation ships I found my enhanced (red) helicopters out of the bunker and someone attacked me I would like to understand why they stayed out of the bunker.

I have checked all reports I do not know that I have used these helicopters in any mission.

I don't think I left those helicopters out.please ask for explanations and would like them to be returned back.

thank you.

Tristano

My cord game soldiers.inc server 1 highlands x: 4521 y:-3830

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 21, 2020, 23:0401/21/20
03/25/15
Commander,,The only time my units were out of bunker is when I accidently forgot to put them away..Sometimes we get a such a hurry that we neglect to Double Check that all units are put aeay..Or if they are out on a mission and we forget to wait until they get back to base..or that I was in such a hurry that i clicked the wrong button and recalled my units instead of sending them to bunker..If you are sure that the mistake was not on your end you may, of course , contact Plarium Support and ask them to check you game..Support has the technology to access your game activity and wll be able to determine quickly exactly what happened
Jan 22, 2020, 21:0001/22/20
01/19/20

Hi Robert.

Thanks for your reply, could you please tell me how do I contact plarium.

I remember well that I left them in the bunker.

I do not use the AH 72 red for raids, I only use them for MC or Repositor.

Jan 22, 2020, 22:5201/22/20
03/25/15
Commander,,Certainly, If you click on the Community tab at top of your game screen, a window will pop down,,There will be 3 selections on that window..Support..Forum and Blog..Click on Support and it will take you directly to the Support page..Good luck Commander