All Categories

End Of Year Special Operative Rush Tournament Rewards Missing

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 28, 2019, 13:5612/28/19
09/19/14

I looked to contact support but I didn't find any category that fit this issue. I hope this is the right place.

In the "End Of Year Special Operative Rush Tournament"  received my rewards but I noticed my 2600 Energy Pills are missing.

I first noticed that I thought I was a little light on Gems, then I noticed that my Energy Pills were missing. There is no way that I blew through the 2600 Energy Pills. As for the other items, I would assume those are missing as well but I have no way of confirming that because I had all the other items and did not keep a complete inventory of all my items of before and after claiming rewards.

It seems that I received my rewards when I clicked "Claim Reward" 30 mins before the event ends. And then sometime after the Event ended and updated results, when I received Mr. Black message informing me of my points and receiving an Elite Hiring Bond that the other rewards went missing.

Please let me know how/who to contact and provide additional information to resolve this issue. Pictures provided below.

[Picture of Rewards right before claiming them at the end of the event]

[Picture of lack of Energy Pills]

[Picture of Mr. Black informing me of my reward points.]

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 28, 2019, 23:5312/28/19
03/25/15
Commander..You are showing not Energy Pills, but energy..The "running man" is energy...not energy pills
Dec 29, 2019, 00:4712/29/19
09/19/14

If I had Energy Pills (Which I should), it would show how many Energy Pills I have available.  Just like in the picture below.

Dec 29, 2019, 12:5012/29/19
09/19/14

Ok I figured it out. My error was in thinking the reward garnered "Energy Pills" but it actuality it gives you "Energy".

My total reward was 2600 Energy.  Not 2600 Energy Pills which would translate to 26,000 Energy. Big difference.

Thanks Robert for helping solve the mystery.

[Energy Icon]

[Energy Pill Icon]  **Notice the Blue Arrow