revive cobra units in the sick bay

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 7, 2019, 01:2912/07/19
07/31/15

HI

Some time ago, after a fight, through my "sick bay" I managed to revive some "cobra units" that I had lost, although I have not unlocked the "cobra base" on my account (it happened that, when I opened the "sick bay", the game showed me the "cobra units" instead of the "normal units", and so I revived them!).

Now I am in the same situation as last time (I did a big fight in which some of my cobra units were also involved and are dead), however, this time, opening my "sick bay", the system no longer shows me the cobra units first (as happened last time), but normal units are displayed directly, bypassing the cobra ones.

I have opened and closed the "sick bay" several times, in the hope that even the dead "cobra units" would have appeared this time too ... but nothing!

Can anyone tell me why, in a previous episode, I was able to revive the cobra units that I had lost, but now I am no longer able to do it?

(NOTE: not having unlocked my cobra base, it is self-evident that I obtained these units through game awards).

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2019, 00:2312/08/19
03/25/15
Red Terror said:

HI

Some time ago, after a fight, through my "sick bay" I managed to revive some "cobra units" that I had lost, although I have not unlocked the "cobra base" on my account (it happened that, when I opened the "sick bay", the game showed me the "cobra units" instead of the "normal units", and so I revived them!).

Now I am in the same situation as last time (I did a big fight in which some of my cobra units were also involved and are dead), however, this time, opening my "sick bay", the system no longer shows me the cobra units first (as happened last time), but normal units are displayed directly, bypassing the cobra ones.

I have opened and closed the "sick bay" several times, in the hope that even the dead "cobra units" would have appeared this time too ... but nothing!

Can anyone tell me why, in a previous episode, I was able to revive the cobra units that I had lost, but now I am no longer able to do it?

(NOTE: not having unlocked my cobra base, it is self-evident that I obtained these units through game awards).

Thanks.

Commander..My first instict tells me that the first time was a game "quirk"...If I was you I would unlock my Cobra base and see if that corrects your issue..Not having the technology to access your game to check for any obvious reasons for the discrepicys listed
Dec 9, 2019, 13:5812/09/19
Dec 9, 2019, 13:58(edited)
07/31/15

Robert Shatz said:

Commander..My first instict tells me that the first time was a game "quirk"...If I was you I would unlock my Cobra base and see if that corrects your issue..Not having the technology to access your game to check for any obvious reasons for the discrepicys listed

I'm not going to unlock my cobra base.

so, am I not allowed to revive part of the COBRA units that died in combat?

why?

I have other units that I can't buy (ex: barrager), but I can revive them, although I can't buy/hire them in my base.

so why are cobra units subjected to this restriction regarding their resuscitation in the sick bay?

Dec 19, 2019, 13:0312/19/19
10/30/19

Red Terror said:

Robert Shatz said:

I'm not going to unlock my cobra base.

so, am I not allowed to revive part of the COBRA units that died in combat?

why?

I have other units that I can't buy (ex: barrager), but I can revive them, although I can't buy/hire them in my base.

so why are cobra units subjected to this restriction regarding their resuscitation in the sick bay?

Hello! If you don't have your Cobra base opened, you can't increase the percentage of Cobra Troops that go to the Hospital or decrease their cost in there.

By default, initially, 50% of your losses in Cobra Units go to the Hospital. The feature works correctly. Still, to get a closer look at your particular situation, I'm asking you to contact our HelpDesk team and provide the details on the date of the battle.
Feb 4, 2020, 13:1002/04/20
07/31/15

How do I contact the HelpDesk team?