Soldier Inc lag spike

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 4, 2019, 03:5312/04/19
12/04/19

Soldier Inc lag spike

Platform: Facebook Playroom

Server: Highlands Syndicade HQ

Feature: Lag spike cause 10 millon on attack troops been eliminated and the recover of 30% of troops recover on the sick is not there

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2019, 16:1612/04/19
07/31/15

The KZ3 user is right.

Since last night, there is a awful LAG in the game that prevents me from playing safely.

Some examples are:

• units that do not start their journey to the destination to which they were sent (the departure is revealed 40, 50 seconds after giving the command!),

• or units that have returned to the base, but are not shown on the base! (they get stuck in the final part of the return phase, when they should show up on the base).

• If you click on a "Special Operation", it starts after several seconds of delay (or if you click on "collect reward", it is collected with the same delay, after the mouse click).

• etc.

So it's impossible to play like that (with this lag!).

If I were to attack with this current lag, I would risk losing my army, so, for now, I prefer to keep it in the bunker (but this is preventing me from scoring points for tournaments in progress!)

please, don't tell me to clean up / cancel the cache, history or cookies ... the problem is not inherent my PC or Browser, but lies in your game that started making "whims" since yesterday.

Dec 5, 2019, 00:1612/05/19
03/25/15
Red Terror said:

The KZ3 user is right.

Since last night, there is a awful LAG in the game that prevents me from playing safely.

Some examples are:

• units that do not start their journey to the destination to which they were sent (the departure is revealed 40, 50 seconds after giving the command!),

• or units that have returned to the base, but are not shown on the base! (they get stuck in the final part of the return phase, when they should show up on the base).

• If you click on a "Special Operation", it starts after several seconds of delay (or if you click on "collect reward", it is collected with the same delay, after the mouse click).

• etc.

So it's impossible to play like that (with this lag!).

If I were to attack with this current lag, I would risk losing my army, so, for now, I prefer to keep it in the bunker (but this is preventing me from scoring points for tournaments in progress!)

please, don't tell me to clean up / cancel the cache, history or cookies ... the problem is not inherent my PC or Browser, but lies in your game that started making "whims" since yesterday.

Commander..Are you experiencing this issue on the FB SERVER..Hiighlands..or in the FB Gameroom server?
Dec 5, 2019, 14:5512/05/19
Dec 5, 2019, 14:56(edited)
07/31/15

Robert Shatz said:

Commander..Are you experiencing this issue on the FB SERVER..Hiighlands..or in the FB Gameroom server?

highland, Plarium.com, Plarium play.  .... (NO Facebook !!)

however (in my case) now the game seems again sliding, fast and responsive to the commands given to it.

so... my attacks are resumed!

Dec 5, 2019, 22:5312/05/19
03/25/15
Red Terror said:

Robert Shatz said:

highland, Plarium.com, Plarium play.  .... (NO Facebook !!)

however (in my case) now the game seems again sliding, fast and responsive to the commands given to it.

so... my attacks are resumed!

Commander...I can believe that your game is now working properly//Game "Lag" often occurs when there is a lot of Players enjoying the game..This puts a load upon the server resulting in game lag