All Categories

bug count time remaining contracted accelerations

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 11, 2019, 15:2810/11/19
01/17/15

has initiated the potential defense of the nightmare contract, for 21 days I have used accelerators, up to about 1 hour left. I use 160 diamonds to finish the contract. I close the window, and to my surprise the nightmare contract still marked 5 days remaining.

These problems seemed to be solved in the last few updates as more and dispatch MT BLACK .As bugs remain and recur. Don't ask me to screen the player can't make a screen for everything, and continually lose items, time and diamonds, for game errors.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Oct 14, 2019, 15:2810/14/19
05/10/19

Besticio said:

has initiated the potential defense of the nightmare contract, for 21 days I have used accelerators, up to about 1 hour left. I use 160 diamonds to finish the contract. I close the window, and to my surprise the nightmare contract still marked 5 days remaining.

These problems seemed to be solved in the last few updates as more and dispatch MT BLACK .As bugs remain and recur. Don't ask me to screen the player can't make a screen for everything, and continually lose items, time and diamonds, for game errors.

Hello,

Please let me know your in-game coordinates, and at least the approximate date when the Nightmare contract has started.