suddenly a server maintenance while playing

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 30, 2019, 12:1307/30/19
07/25/14

Hello,

as the title say i was just doing my raid routine and suddenly there is a server maintenance.I have used several travel speed boosts and i was in the middle of sending convoys with resource to the base i raid. I am trying to log back in but since 10 min i am not able to. I am competing against the 1st place in the raid tournament and our gap is pretty close. Because of this disconnection i lost my lead and all my boosters that i have used before. Here is my question, is there a chance to get my lost raids or even my items back? It costed me alot of time and preparation and i did not even had a chance to prepare for this kind of maintenance, there was no warning, no announcment or anything like that. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Aug 25, 2019, 13:0208/25/19
05/10/19

makaveli said:

Hello,

as the title say i was just doing my raid routine and suddenly there is a server maintenance.I have used several travel speed boosts and i was in the middle of sending convoys with resource to the base i raid. I am trying to log back in but since 10 min i am not able to. I am competing against the 1st place in the raid tournament and our gap is pretty close. Because of this disconnection i lost my lead and all my boosters that i have used before. Here is my question, is there a chance to get my lost raids or even my items back? It costed me alot of time and preparation and i did not even had a chance to prepare for this kind of maintenance, there was no warning, no announcment or anything like that. 

Hello,

Let us know the exact time frames when the issue occurred. The matter is, that we warn the players before any maintenance takes place. I will check up on the server logs as soon as you provide me with more information.