All Categories

Special Operatives Bug

Special Operatives Bug

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 26, 2022, 09:0112/26/22
08/03/14

Special Operatives Bug

When selecting 'By Rank' and for example 'Rank 1' the scroll bar drops down to the latest Special Operative that has been upgraded. Which makes it very difficult and annoying to upgrade Special Operatives at all. 

For every Special Operative you need to pull the scroll bar all the way back up to uprade the next one. This wasn't the case before the latest update. Please fix it a.s.a.p

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 5, 2023, 18:2801/05/23
08/03/14
Onkel Flamer

Thank you for your feedback , lots of people complaining , lets just hope something gets done regarding this.I can only suggest you contact the developers using this link 

https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your kind answer Eugen and don't worry. Plarium is being spammed in regard to this impossible change. It's pretty ironic to say the least as Plarium announces these changes as Improvements and that the listened to us players. Still we can't find a single soul in the game about this specific change. 

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 13, 2023, 15:3601/13/23
10/31/22
Marble

Thank you for your kind answer Eugen and don't worry. Plarium is being spammed in regard to this impossible change. It's pretty ironic to say the least as Plarium announces these changes as Improvements and that the listened to us players. Still we can't find a single soul in the game about this specific change. 

Commander, Rodger that. I have already handed this thought to the team, and we will consider what we can do with it. Thanks a lot 🤗