I can't log in

I can't log in

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 25, 2019, 12:5306/25/19
04/07/19

I can't log in

Hello,

I have a problem with the game Soldiers and Plarium in general ... I can't log in!

My name is Lionheart, hero is Liondark, combine outlaws and I'm level 71.

There is also a first game I played, name Lionheart Leon, level 51.

When I played it for the first time (I think I started it in april) I also couldn't log in after you updated Plarium Play app. Because I was new and I didn't do many things from the start, I decided to forget about it and start a new one (started in may). Now I can't log in again.

The problem is that Plarium Play says no to all emails I could possibly use.

So ... can you please reply to me which email address I used for my second game (name Lionheart, hero Liondark, combine outlaws, level 71).

I also tried to start a game from the browser. It saved an email address and password, but the game started new, not level 71.

So now I guess there's a 3rd game. :/

How can I get back to my level 71 game?

BTW, my lion avatar seems to be present in every game.

Leonardo

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2019, 22:5206/25/19
03/25/15
Lionheart said:

Hello,

I have a problem with the game Soldiers and Plarium in general ... I can't log in!

My name is Lionheart, hero is Liondark, combine outlaws and I'm level 71.

There is also a first game I played, name Lionheart Leon, level 51.

When I played it for the first time (I think I started it in april) I also couldn't log in after you updated Plarium Play app. Because I was new and I didn't do many things from the start, I decided to forget about it and start a new one (started in may). Now I can't log in again.

The problem is that Plarium Play says no to all emails I could possibly use.

So ... can you please reply to me which email address I used for my second game (name Lionheart, hero Liondark, combine outlaws, level 71).

I also tried to start a game from the browser. It saved an email address and password, but the game started new, not level 71.

So now I guess there's a 3rd game. :/

How can I get back to my level 71 game?

BTW, my lion avatar seems to be present in every game.

Leonardo

Commander..I do not use Plarium Plays so really ..I can't say what the issue is...However , trying to help, I would check my spelling and /or Capital letters..I know from other internet activities that sometimes it takesw many tries before success
Jun 26, 2019, 07:4806/26/19
04/07/19

Robert Shatz said:

Commander..I do not use Plarium Plays so really ..I can't say what the issue is...However , trying to help, I would check my spelling and /or Capital letters..I know from other internet activities that sometimes it takesw many tries before success

No, I'm sure that's not the case, I always check things several times.

Just now I ran the game again from the Plarium Play app and it loaded the 3rd game of mine which I unknowingly started from the browser, and it's a game from the start. It seems to me I used the same email for all 3 games. Now someone needs to connect my email and password with the level 71 game ...

It's actually quite urgent. I bought something and it was spread through 10 days as a reward. Each day I need to claim something and I still didn't get it all. I'm worried I'll loose it all eventually.
Jun 26, 2019, 23:5406/26/19
03/25/15
Lionheart said:

Robert Shatz said:

Just now I ran the game again from the Plarium Play app and it loaded the 3rd game of mine which I unknowingly started from the browser, and it's a game from the start. It seems to me I used the same email for all 3 games. Now someone needs to connect my email and password with the level 71 game ...

It's actually quite urgent. I bought something and it was spread through 10 days as a reward. Each day I need to claim something and I still didn't get it all. I'm worried I'll loose it all eventually.
Commander...Contact Plarium Support...Support has the technology needed to access your game(s) and possibily reconnect you with your base..I do not have that ability at this level..Good luck Sir
Jun 27, 2019, 06:0106/27/19
04/07/19
Robert Shatz said:

Lionheart said:

Robert Shatz said:

Commander...Contact Plarium Support...Support has the technology needed to access your game(s) and possibily reconnect you with your base..I do not have that ability at this level..Good luck Sir
No matter where and how I try I always end up in forums ... Where can I contact support?
Jun 27, 2019, 22:2806/27/19
03/25/15
Lionheart said:

Robert Shatz said:

Lionheart said:

Robert Shatz said:

No matter where and how I try I always end up in forums ... Where can I contact support?
Commander..Under the "Community" tqb located at top of your game screen you will find..Forum...Support..Click on Support..Sir If I had the technology to access your game and correct any issues ,,I would do so gladly..It is not an easy thing for me to have to direct you to "support" as I feel as tho I have let you down,,But I would rather have you directed to a trained professional .
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Jun 28, 2019, 13:5906/28/19
06/04/19

Hello!

Sorry for the delay.

Account issues are handled individually. Please submit a ticket to our Support Team using this link.

This topic will be closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.