All Categories

Elite Base Development Race (combine tournament) - rewards not received!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 7, 2019, 11:3406/07/19
07/31/15

Hi.

Yesterday, I and other teammates of my Combine I consulted, we did not receive the prizes of the "Combine Base Development Race" tournament.

In reality I suspect that no one has received such prizes, but many of my companions have not noticed it, not keeping track of the amount of items in their possession, before and after collecting the prize.

Conversely, I perform this "checklist" every time I receive a reward, and therefore I am 100% sure that I did not receive the aforementioned tournament prizes.

Don't answer me with your usual sentence, saying that "there are no problems related to the collection of tournament prizes".

I am not a beginner, nor a profiteer or a cheat.

I am a serious person and when I talk, it means that there are checks to do.

Another unacceptable answer is that "it was necessary to make 800 points to have access to the Combine Tournament awards" ... I repeat once again: I am not a noob! (and I anticipate you by telling you that I have achieved 2771 points!).

I wanted to point out that, in reality, the only items that the game gave me, on the total amount of items won, are the diamonds (95 diamonds) and also the prize for the position reached in the ranking (75 diamonds and 1 Drill Instructor).

I checked these things before and after collecting the prize (as well as all the other items I won), and they were credited correctly to my account! (contrary to all the rest of the won objects, which are missing).

This is further proof of the fact that it is not a question of not having reached the minimum score to get the prizes (otherwise I would not have even gotten the diamonds!) ... but that this is really a bug !

This is the list of items I should have received (with an indication of which ones I received and which I didn't):

2500 battle marks (not received)

200 tech chips (not received)

95 diamonds (received)

20 Upgrade Designs (not received)

7 boost stopwatches of 15 min. (not received)

3 boost stopwatches of 1h. (not received)

2 boost stopwatches of 4h. (not received)

7 packs of 2k fuel each (not received)

7 packs of 2k ammo each (not received)

7 packs of 2k ration each (not received)

50 syndicate jeeps (not received)

Award for the ranking achieved (rank 24):

75 diamonds (received)

1 Drill Instructor (received)

I Also enclose the screenshot, which shows the error (missing items) also in Mr. Black's message, in the communication that comes to me from him, after having received the prize:

https://i.ibb.co/KrPzwPC/2019-06-06-bug-ricompensa-sfida-sviluppo-base-non-ricevuto.png

Finally, I don't know why this happened, but if it happened once, it means that there is a problem in the system and therefore it can happen again if no action is taken! ... therefore I urge you to make checks in the "programming code" of the game, so that the problem is finally solved and no longer occurs in future collections of rewards.

I also urge you to return the prize to all players who have not received it! (not just me!).

If none of my teammates received the prize (as I suspect) each of them must be given the missing prizes (regardless of whether they realized they had not received the items or not).

That's all.

Look for serious answers.

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Jun 9, 2019, 15:5606/09/19
05/13/15

Hello!

Thank you for such a detailed description of the issue. 

We have already reported the issue with Combine Tournaments to our developers for further investigation.

To avoid misunderstandings, this topic will be closed.

We will continue the discussion about this issue and inform you about the solution in another topic. Here is a link for you.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.