All Categories

bug - ''List of Targets'' no longer remains open when you go over it with mouse cursor

bug - ''List of Targets'' no longer remains open when you go over it with mouse cursor

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 6, 2019, 21:2805/06/19
07/31/15

Hi.

As we all already know very well (since I myself pointed out this problem a long time ago: > HERE <), when in your tracking list there are 2 "flag logos" with different types of classification [one (or more) classified as "attack" and one (or more) classified as "occupation"] then the two different natures of the same logo come into conflict and the problem that arises is that the game becomes slower, the game board (/ game interface) begins to flash / blink with rhythmic pulses at second, etc. (very annoying and risky situation for those who are performing dangerous attacking maneuvers!).

What I have described above has long been known to developers and (alas) I suppose it is now also clear that you are not willing to correct this problem (considering that almost 3 years have passed since my report ... and the situation is always same!).

The novelty in this regard is that now (after the last update) there is a further problem related to this condition (which was not there before!).

Now, when you are in the situation described above, it is no longer possible to place the mouse cursor over the "drop-down list" of targets to which your movements are heading:

Previously the update: if you caught the right moment and moved the mouse on the "drop-down list" between one blink (/ pulse) of the logo and the other, then you could keep the column open and move your cursor on the list of targets, then you could click what you wanted, when you wanted.

After the update: if you try to put the mouse cursor on the "drop-down list", the list of targets disappears and it is no longer possible to click on one of the targets (to go to the relative area of ​​the map).

I would like the situation to return as it was before: if I place the cursor on the list of targets, it must remain open and available for my mouse clicks.

Eventually, if you were so good as to eliminate also the flashing (that has been tormenting us for 3 years), it would be even better!! (maybe setting up two different logos for the two different types of attack ... so that they don't both occupy the same logo and so maybe the flashing doesn't occur).

That's all.

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2019, 12:2506/07/19
07/31/15
up.
Jul 7, 2019, 04:1207/07/19
07/31/15
up
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Jul 23, 2019, 14:1707/23/19
05/10/19

Hello! 

I could not reproduce such an issue following the steps you provided. Please follow the instructions from this article and inform me if the issue is resolved.

Oct 24, 2019, 01:0910/24/19
07/31/15

the problem is not resolved.

if you have an attack on a repo along with other types of movement of your units (raid or occupation), the game starts flashing.

This problem has been present since the Repositories were introduced in the game (years ago!), but now there is also an additional problem (which took place after the update occurred on the opening date of this thread): it is no longer possible to place the mouse cursor on the list of movements in progress (as shown in the images above), if you try to put the mouse cursor on the list of movements, the list closes.

Nov 25, 2019, 16:1011/25/19
07/31/15

up.

still unsolved.
Nov 25, 2019, 23:2311/25/19
03/25/15
Red Terror said:

up.

still unsolved.
Commander...I an afraid that I can not reproduce this issue  either,,
Nov 28, 2019, 11:1211/28/19
07/31/15

Robert Shatz said:

Red Terror said:

up.

still unsolved.
Commander...I an afraid that I can not reproduce this issue  either,,

in the tracking list there must be two attacks with different nature !!!!

• 1 occupation (against a base on the map)
  • 1 attack against a reposiotry

this combination triggers the "flashing" of the game interface (this is also an unsolved problem for years!).

Now all you have to do is put your cursor on the orange tag (flag), which appeared at the bottom of the screen (as seen in the images above).
In doing this, the list of all the movements that lie beneath that orange flag tag (in our case: two actions / movements) opens up.

to date, it is NO longer possible to place your mouse cursor on the list of movements that are hidden under the orange tag (and which manifest themselves to you when you place the mouse over the orange tag!).

If you can't do it, it's your problem.
I want this problem to be reported to technicians and developers, regardless of whether you are able to reproduce it or not!

I explained it to you in every way how to do it!

Feb 4, 2020, 13:3202/04/20
07/31/15

UP!

UNSOLVED BUG !