All Categories

GIVE BACK our DEFENSIVE ARMY

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 24, 2019, 18:0404/24/19
01/04/19

In behalf of Romania Unita Combine we bring in your attention that our 20 level HQ was take down on January 1 2019 by one player using fraud.Most of our combine troops from HQ were purchased using by each combine members their credit cards.The amount of troops that we had in HQ is a work of more than 100 members in few years time.So that guy purchase a lot of diamonds using his credit card,he bought massive amount of cobras,he killed all our troops and after that he made refund to his several purchase.

In conclusion with no losses on his side one guy took all our hq down in few minutes.Please investigate this and give us our troops back in HQ.The purpose on this game is to win or lose because of good or bad strategy and not because of cheat or fraud.We put money in this game,in that HQ and all are vanished.Please refund us with what we lost as we want to play this game further.

Thank you,

PS. if you need pictures with his attack i can sent you, and we will tolk with a lawyer specialized in gaming fraud about this and is posible all to take back all our money put in game from the beginning. I know that he make refound ,and another players that now have big army too and money back.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2019, 11:5404/25/19
08/03/14

That's the way online gaming works. They are not here to please you.  It is business and only business.  Regarding your lost units and the ones from your combine: As soon as the Cobra units were introduced, you could have figured out on your own that all other units other then Cobra became pretty much useless. And again, Plarium isn't hiding. It is an obvious move created by Plarium to create more profit and revenue. 

I'm sorry to say, but it is your own fault. Only thing you and your combine members can do is to point it out to your bank and/or credit card company and pray for a refund. Keep in mind Plarium did nothing wrong here so I wish you good luck. 
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Apr 30, 2019, 17:0304/30/19
05/13/15

Hello! 

Sorry to hear that so many units were lost.

We can only provide compensations for the cases where a bug or a server error was involved. Your units were lost during a normal gameplay situation in a fight with another player. 

I am afraid I am unable to restore your losses in this case. 

I would appreciate your understanding and hope that you will restore your power with time.