All Categories

The Executive Items Discount not working!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 20, 2019, 13:5602/20/19
08/03/14

Hello Plarium,

The -20% Executive Items Discount is not working. Players with their Executive Status running are not able to buy and extend their status. Please fix this a.s.a.p. as it is only running for 24 hours. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Feb 20, 2019, 16:4102/20/19
05/13/15

Hi! 

This is not an error. 

An executive activator cannot be purchased when you have Executive status activated.

Feb 20, 2019, 19:3302/20/19
08/03/14
Agent Helga said:

Hi! 

This is not an error. 

An executive activator cannot be purchased when you have Executive status activated.

It is not an error? You're telling me that I am punished for having my Executive Status activated during this discount? Keep in mind it isn't April Fools day yet. 
Feb 21, 2019, 16:1002/21/19
05/13/15

I see your point. Still, that's the way it works.

No matter whether the discount is active or not, you can only purchase activators if the Executive Status is not activated.

Feb 22, 2019, 04:3102/22/19
07/31/15

LOL !!

... but has it always been set up like this, or is it a new policy?

for example: a few weeks ago I had also seen another player who could not buy "Auto Troop Hider (4h)" just because he already had a "Auto Troop Hider (8h)" in his black market !!!

https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc/bug-reports/121471_possible-bug-troop-hider/

The same answer was given to him: that it was not a bug !!

OMG !!!  O_O "   ... honestly, I think this is ridiculous!

you are really falling down with these incomprehensible and meaningless choices.

I have no words! ... bah ... weird!

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Feb 22, 2019, 08:0902/22/19
08/03/14

Agent Helga said:

I see your point. Still, that's the way it works.

No matter whether the discount is active or not, you can only purchase activators if the Executive Status is not activated.

You see our point but you don't do anything about it. Plarium can't control how I spend my money. This will trigger another reimbursement party. I can assure you. The bad diamond and blue diamond deals are one thing and have been mentioned hundreds times. You devide paying customers with the ridiculous VIP program and now you also wish to block my and several other paying customers money with excluding us. And Plarium still wonders why players leave the game and complain? 

It is obvious Plarium doesn't care about me, paying customers and their money. Answering us on this Forum isn't service, it is occupational therapy. Only solution and answer I see is to reimburse and turn back payments. Time to move on. 

Feb 25, 2019, 14:5802/25/19
05/13/15

Red-Terror said:

LOL !!

... but has it always been set up like this, or is it a new policy?

I am not sure about always, but it worked this way for at least a year. 

Since the situation has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed.

If you want to share feedback about this feature, please join the game discussion thread. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.