All Categories

Items vanished on the Black Market following the "Hero" update.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 1, 2018, 02:4411/01/18
07/31/15

I noticed (and I am very annoyed by this your "bad habit" and by the fact that this means that I must always check if everything is in order in my possessions or not!) that I lost some special items in my black market, following the introduction of the "hero" in the gaming system.

for example, it is immediately stand out to my eyes that the "Auto Troops Hider (4h)" item has dropped from 13 to 11 units stored in my Black Market.

I do not know if other items have been lost, since there are hundreds of items in this game and it seems absurd to ask us to keep track of each one!

So you need a complete check of everything, to know if anything else is missing!

It is up to you to guarantee to your users that the items won during the countless tournaments disputed or bought with diamonds do not vanish in the dark! ... it makes no sense that I should draw up an inventory of all that I have and become a supervisor of the fact that the fruits of my work are not lost!

I would really like to know from you:

• what would have happened today if I had not noticed this lack? (reporting it here now ... only thanks to myself! thanks to my alertness!),
  • who guarantees me that this has not already happened other times in the past (and I was not lucky enough to notice it, like this time! ... so I may have already lost some items in the past, without realizing it),
  • and who guarantees me (in the future) that all the items I have accumulated in my game in the course of several years do not get lost from time to time (like a holed bag full of wheat!).

All this is ridiculous and in this game there is no longer even the certainty of what you have!

It no longer makes sense to continue to collect Items, equip, tools, etc. if then these objects vanish from time to time and it is on you the burden of always being vigilant to ensure that this does not happen!

I want the certainty that my objects do not vanish and that if that happens, it should not be me to realize the problem and report it (considering the countless number of objects in this game, I can not memorize the quantity I have of each of them !!).

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Nov 1, 2018, 08:0611/01/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

The update did not affect the items stored in your Inventory. 

I have checked your account and found that you still have 13 Auto Troop Hider items. 11 regular 4-hour items and 2 x 4-hour items purchased with IPs. Please check items in IPs tab of your Black Market.
Nov 1, 2018, 10:1211/01/18
07/31/15

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Commander!

The update did not affect the items stored in your Inventory. 

I have checked your account and found that you still have 13 Auto Troop Hider items. 11 regular 4-hour items and 2 x 4-hour items purchased with IPs. Please check items in IPs tab of your Black Market.

before the update I had 13 Auto troops Hiders all listed in the "Special" section of the black market ... now here I find only 11 of them.

If it is true that the two missing ones have been moved to the "IP" section (as you're telling me now), I wonder why this was done ...

just to confuse the players?

what's the point of listing and collecting 2 identical objects in two different places?

The same is true for "Executive Special Ops. Refresher".

Behind your indication, only now I noticed that some of these items are listed on the "IP" section ... so they too have been splitted (it's right?).

In this way I will not realize when an Items will be really finished or if other stocks are present in the IP section (or who knows where else).

in any case, thanks for explaining me.

Nov 1, 2018, 10:2311/01/18
07/31/15

EDIT:

also clicking the little cyan button (near the big red telescopic sight, at the bottom left), even here I am shown only "11 Auto Troops Hider" listed, while before the last update were displayed 13 of them.