Please provide report for July 30th on issue below

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Aug 12, 2018, 20:1508/12/18

3 August, 2018, 9:41 PM UTC

Hi Developers

Events of glitch on my base Monday july 30th 2018. prior to this issue i cleaned my cache 3x that night. i had trouble sending occupies. at one point i hit occupy and system recalled my units at players base. i signed off that night at 9:47pm our time all troops key ones bunkered. when i came on later they were out and all killed in heavy attack. they were bunkered. i lost all air def and off

i gave you time so you can confirm the event ocurrance.

Game Flaw command buttons:

Occupy that night in one instance recalled troops not occupied a base while I was at base picking occupy option. I sent troops back that time.

I did not see the bug before I went to bed it occurred after I signed off at 21:47pm edt.

This occured in Soldiers - Drylands server my cords there are -55 -64. I am officer and played this game since 2013.

Please either prove that I was at fault with concrete facts or find the history on that day at that time and resolve this amicably. I have little faith in this process prove me wrong.

If you check my coining history you will see why I for once in this game am really pushing this issue through all channels at my disposal.

I have no pics beyond attacks on my base that night available. I had 2100 drakes in bunker that somehow got out and that is how I know there was a glitch that night as well as losing air off and def of over 2200 troops or more due to attacker who took advantage of this.

UTC +0:00

Elder - Level: Diamond   Wordsmith - Level: Silver   Renowned - Level: Silver

AGENT ANDREW

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

User ID: 1320639

Post ID: 503829

4 August, 2018, 2:18 PM UTC

Hello, Patricia! Currently, there are no bugs due to which troops could leave bunker without an order of the account holder or stay on the Base after a player has sent them into Bunker. Also, there were not any maintenance or technical irregularities at the period of time when the mentioned event occurred. Hence, I'm afraid that we won't be able to restore your troops.

Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.

UTC +3:00

Elder - Level: Bronze      

PATRICIA

USER

User ID: 3748335

Post ID: 504024

6 August, 2018, 1:03 AM UTC

The issue occurred on Dryland server and it occured between 18:00 and during the night after 21:47pm. The occupy issue occurred before reset and was reported on Soldier page. I am aware you are providing standard response. There was an issue when I tried to occuy bases the first 2 of 3 before reset needed 3 tries to occupy the base. On one try the troops were unbunkered I had to send them back, but was at players base when I gave occupy command not at command hq. The 3rd base could not occupy until reset. I raided and occupied a 4th base before signing off. The issue that has caused me to report this and look for a proper solution from Plarium was the drakes they were bunkered never sent on raid. I realize air is an expensive proposition but you had issues that night. During occupy attempt on 3rd base I did refresh 3x and had to sign back in to play game when I tried again it failed until reset. I suggest you show me report of activity on that server at that time to justify TIER 1 explanation that there were no issues on Dryland server before 20:00 EDT reset time and once I signed off at around 21:47pm. Murphy's law error message occured on 3 occupy attempts until reset.

PATRICIA

USER

Post ID: 504025

6 August, 2018, 1:04 AM UTC

Please resolve this appropriately telling me there were no issues that night is false.

AGENT ANDREW

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Post ID: 504597

7 August, 2018, 3:25 PM UTC

Could you send me a link to the mentioned report on the Soldiers Inc. page?

Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.

PATRICIA

USER

Post ID: 504624

7 August, 2018, 4:36 PM UTC

I have no reports on this could not copy/paste anything and even if i could check your print screen option on Drylands Badlands we are having issues with it. I tried to copy the error report using copy/paste and it disappeared. There has been fixes done to this I copied that off fixed issues. I need you to show me report that there was no bugs that night. Question how could I give you so much details about events that night if they did not happen. I am a user understanding programming bugs. Show me report there were no issues that night. Right now this is standard tier 2 response to avoid the issue and not resolve it. You have access to Soldiers facebook page and I have a very pronounced pic there. Let me know what solution is please I have honestly reported events that night here and on soldier facebook page.

This was original first post there was an issue that night:

PATRICIA

USER

Post ID: 504625

7 August, 2018, 4:38 PM UTC

here is link for that copy/paste on facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/176306229210500/permalink/1038045786369869/

PATRICIA

USER

Post ID: 505043

8 August, 2018, 5:19 PM UTC

I also found a message in updates stating Occupy base issue was fixed. Now tell me how this is not part of issue I have been describing.

AGENT ANDREW

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Post ID: 505051

8 August, 2018, 5:51 PM UTC

As far as I understood from your first post, the problem was that troops left the Bunker without your command. Right?

PATRICIA

USER

Post ID: 505473

9 August, 2018, 10:35 PM UTC

Yes that is correct.

PATRICIA

USER

Post ID: 506406

11 August, 2018, 9:07 PM UTC

Hi Andrew,

Any further update on this. I responded to your question and have seen nothing further.

Elder - Level: Platinum      Renowned - Level: Bronze

AGENT HELGA

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

User ID: 1794918

Post ID: 506605

12 August, 2018, 12:39 PM UTC

Hello again!

As Agent Andrew mentioned before, there are no bugs due to which troops could leave bunker without an order of the account holder or stay on the Base after a player has sent them into Bunker.

The fixed bug with occupations has nothing to do with the Bunker feature.

Since the situation has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed.

Thank you for the understanding.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2018, 21:3208/14/18
The whole point of this was for you to prove I pulled troops out that night.  Instead you close my ticket own up to occupy issue and do nothing to compensate for major failures that night you are now fixing as seeing on Face book page.  Tell me where I need to send this to get compensation  for troops I lost due to command malfunctions and serious jet lag on July 30th 2018.  This is why I requested report.  Tell Sergiy please to stop telling me you resolved my issue.  I am glad to see you are owning up to a lot of issues players are posting on fb.  Not sure what free gift was supposed to do for me or those that ran into the unbunkered issue that night.  Please note i am not accepting decision on my ticket  because you have admitted there were issues after telling me there were none on a night I was posting at least one major one as well as not providing any proof to the contrary.
Aug 16, 2018, 23:0708/16/18

Support..Include any and all screenshots that support your claims..Support has the technology at thier level to access your game andcan determine if it was the games fault and not human error..We do not have that ability at the Forum level..Support can also correct your loss with new units if deemed appropriate...https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Manage

PLARIUMSUPPORT.ZENDESK.COM

Submit a request – Plarium Support Center | Browser Games

Explain this please and why you have not told me all and acknowledged report am requesting to show what happened July 30th at around 9:45 pm after I signed off until I opened it up around midnight 1am EDT.

All tell me to come here and I had my first ticket closed.  Now this is changing things up.

Agent HelenTechnical Support
Aug 17, 2018, 11:0008/17/18
10/24/17
Hi, we have already explained the situation in the previous topic, please do not create new ones as they will be deleted. This topic will also be closed.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.