All Categories

Discounts generator: 60 off to buy referrals... but there are no referrals to buy in my B.Market !!

Discounts generator: 60 off to buy referrals... but there are no referrals to buy in my B.Market !!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 30, 2018, 06:4305/30/18
07/31/15

https://image.ibb.co/j925Fy/discount_useless.png

Although I did not activate the COBRA base in my account, today I received a discount for the purchase of the referrals using diamonds.

Before the implementation of the COBRA Base, this discount was no longer offered to me by the game, as all the referrals had been obtained by me.

Now (after the introduction of the COBRA Base) this type of discount is back again, but (as you can see from my screenshot) I do not have referrals to buy in my Black Market, so this discount is useless, meaningless and unusable .

I suggest reintroducing this "discount offer" only to those who have activated the COBRA Base in their account, the other players have nothing to do with this discount, since they do not have referrals to buy in their black market.

Currently I already get too many useless discounts from the discount generator ... if you also reintroduce discounts that I can not use, the frequency of discounts to which I am interested will be further reduced.

in any case it is ridiculous to offer someone a discount that he can not use (there is nothing to buy in my black market! ... Black Market's page is empty...  what the hell!!)

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 30, 2018, 10:1705/30/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

Thank you for the details!

I have reported this case to our developers for the further investigation. In case they confirm a bug, it will be handled within one of the upcoming sprints. Thank you for your cooperation!
Jun 2, 2018, 01:1706/02/18
Dont act like theres no issue i posted the bull crap almost a month with the same discount generator stimulus junk boxs stop freaking play fix it !
Jun 2, 2018, 01:1806/02/18
Or Shut me down and refund me my base!
Jun 2, 2018, 05:2106/02/18
Jun 2, 2018, 05:51(edited)
07/31/15

njrazornj said:

Dont act like theres no issue i posted the bull crap almost a month with the same discount generator stimulus junk boxs stop freaking play fix it !

This is not the same problem.
Me too I also had the same discount generator for a month (stimulants box).

In this case I am not reporting / pointing out the repetitiveness of the same discount over time, but the legitimacy of reintroducing a discount that can not be used by those who have not activated the COBRA base (a kind of discount that had become dormant in my account, before the introduction of the COBRA Base in the game which caused its re-emergence !).

This discount must be reintroduced (yes), but only for those who have new referrals to buy in the Black Market (due to the activation of the COBRA base).

In the bases of players who have not activated the COBRA base (and who have completed all the standard contracts!), this type of discount must remain dormant, since such an offer is useless for them (as Referrals Page in Black Market is empty and there are no longer Referrals to buy here!).

It is fair that this discount returns to manifest itself only when new referrals (purchaseable with diamonds) reappear on the black market. Otherwise it must remain dormant.