All Categories

Referral discount charged full price times two instead of 60 percent off

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 26, 2018, 02:5405/26/18
11/06/16

I was offered a 60% discount for the purchase of a cobra referral (perimeter security one) and when i clicked on it i did not get the referral so i clicked on it again and i  got it but not for 800 diamonds but for 4000 diamonds that's the normal 2000 diamond price times two. I just checked and it shows i now own two of those per sec one refs but there is only one ref to that ...so how can i buy two when it only takes one...plus the game it still offering me the 60% off one purchase of a ref.
Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
May 26, 2018, 10:2205/26/18
06/03/14

theeeagle said:

I was offered a 60% discount for the purchase of a cobra referral (perimeter security one) and when i clicked on it i did not get the referral so i clicked on it again and i  got it but not for 800 diamonds but for 4000 diamonds that's the normal 2000 diamond price times two. I just checked and it shows i now own two of those per sec one refs but there is only one ref to that ...so how can i buy two when it only takes one...plus the game it still offering me the 60% off one purchase of a ref.

Hello, commander! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 4, 2018, 15:3006/04/18
07/02/15

theeeagle said:

Commander, the discount should not be applied to COBRA referrals. There is a visual issue and our developers are already working on it. 

I have found 2 Referrals purchases on your account. Since you have used one of the referrals to sing the Contract, I can return 60% of the Diamonds spent on the first purchase. As for the second purchase, I can refund all Diamonds spent and remove the purchased referral. 

Please inform me if you accept the offer.