All Categories

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 22, 2018, 10:1005/22/18
12/07/14

When I first log in I type in my email and password and then click on the sign in button. But the screen does not fully load. So I click on the refresh and the game finally loads up. This has been going on now for the past 24 hours.

I have unloaded my OS, reloaded my OS and my Browsers as well. So I know it is not on my end. It appears that when I first log into the server the game stops to upload. I then refresh and all of a sudden it uploads.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2018, 10:2005/22/18
12/07/14
I have used 4 different computers in the past 24 hours and two of them are an entirely different network provider and in a different city. On all 4 machines logging into the game and all what I get at first is a black blank screen, I then need to refresh in order for your webpage to fully upload to my machine. Hope all of this helps.
AndriiTechnical Support
May 22, 2018, 15:5505/22/18
06/03/14

Falkland said:

I have used 4 different computers in the past 24 hours and two of them are an entirely different network provider and in a different city. On all 4 machines logging into the game and all what I get at first is a black blank screen, I then need to refresh in order for your webpage to fully upload to my machine. Hope all of this helps.

Hello, commander! Try applying tips from the Ultimate Loading Troubleshoot and let me know the outcome. 

May 22, 2018, 22:4505/22/18
12/07/14

I tried all of what your Loading Troubleshoot recommended. None of those worked. At one point if I click refresh nothing happens.

I waited for 30 minutes relogged in and was finally able to log in. I went to my Soldiers Inc profile page and saw 7 separate consecutive connections on my IP Addresses.

Adobe Flash Player is working properly, cache is cleared.

May 22, 2018, 22:5005/22/18
12/07/14
Basically I am still having log in issues. The screen briefely loads up with all of what looks to be normal log in and loading from your server, then quickly flashes and goes black, if I refresh the web page I see what appears to be Chinese letters on some of your icons then they go back to you normal icons and takes a while to load up.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 23, 2018, 09:5705/23/18
07/02/15
Falkland said:

Basically I am still having log in issues. The screen briefely loads up with all of what looks to be normal log in and loading from your server, then quickly flashes and goes black, if I refresh the web page I see what appears to be Chinese letters on some of your icons then they go back to you normal icons and takes a while to load up.
Could you please attach a screenshot of the issue you experience? Also, please clarify if you have tried to log into the game via Incognito mode. 
May 25, 2018, 21:2505/25/18
12/07/14

I don't have screenshot loaded on my computer. The Adobe Flash player that is imbedded in IExplorer 11 has some compatibility issues with your website, that is what Microsoft Tech Support told me. We tried other gamming websites as well as streaming videos etc and the Adobe Flash worked out ok on IExplorer11. We used Google Chrome and your website worked out fine. We used Microsoft Edge and your website worked out fine. 

Microsoft is sending me a new Win10 Pro thumb drive to wipe out my OS down load their USB OS and see if the problem goes away. 

AndriiTechnical Support
May 26, 2018, 10:2605/26/18
06/03/14
Falkland said:

I don't have screenshot loaded on my computer. The Adobe Flash player that is imbedded in IExplorer 11 has some compatibility issues with your website, that is what Microsoft Tech Support told me. We tried other gamming websites as well as streaming videos etc and the Adobe Flash worked out ok on IExplorer11. We used Google Chrome and your website worked out fine. We used Microsoft Edge and your website worked out fine. 

Microsoft is sending me a new Win10 Pro thumb drive to wipe out my OS down load their USB OS and see if the problem goes away. 

Keep us update. Have a great weekend!