Wrong relocation of base using precise relocator

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 17, 2018, 00:1605/17/18
06/05/17

Wrong relocation of base using precise relocator

Hi,

A couple of hours ago I relocated my base using the precise relocator item,

I was supposed to go from x:-2294 y:-1970 to x:-845 y:-2260  in the Highlands server. After I found the desired location I clicked the relocate button on the pop up that came on top of it and because I didn't have the necessary precise relocator item, I purchased it for 4.000 diamonds and activated it, all during the same operation.

After that, I found that my base had been relocated instead to the location in x:-39 y:6 which was not at all what I wanted.

Because of this, I bought another precise relocator, this time before the operation of relocation, and did it again. This time my base was relocated to the right place.

I am sure there is a bug in the first type of relocation operation, when you don't have a precise relocator item and have to buy it and activate it in the middle of the operation, since I made sure the vacant location was the one I wanted before pressing the relocate button.

I would like to be reinbursed for the extra 4.000 diamonds that I spent unnecessarily to achieve the relocation of my base to where I wanted it to go.

Many thanks in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 17, 2018, 10:0605/17/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

I have just tested this feature and can confirm it is bug-free. 

Please note that when you go to map and press Base Relocation button, you will be sent to x:-39 y:6 by default (in case the lot is vacant). After you enter the needed coordinates and purchase the Relocator in the pop-up window, the Base will be successfully relocated to the chosen coordinates.

Since the bug has not been confirmed, reimbursement is not provided.