All Categories

My troops have disappeared

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 13, 2018, 09:3505/13/18
09/09/15

I have just sent 5800 M167A2 Vindicator to an occupied deposit. Nothing was shown below right my units are started. Also no fight report was sent it came only the message that my units were sent back to my base. but they are not there! I've looked everywhere the troops or tanks have disappeared.

I play Soldiers in the Highlands my coordinates are x: -1170 y: 1139 my player name is Peacemaker

Ich habe eben 5800 M167A2 Vindicator Panzer an eine Lagerstätte gesendet. Es wurde unten rechts nicht angezeigt das meine Panzer auf dem Weg zu Lagerstätte sind. Es kam auch kein Kampfbericht zurück sondern nur die Meldung das meine Panzer zurück an meinen Bunker gesendet wurden. Dort befinden sie sich aber nicht, sie sind verschwunden ich habe überall nachgeschaut.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 13, 2018, 09:5005/13/18
07/02/15

Hello, Commander!

There are no bugs related to a troops' disappearance. Please follow this article to find the missing units.  

If you consider the troops have been lost due to a bug, please provide us with the steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.