All Categories

Lost troops because of server issues, game not loading post 2

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 4, 2018, 17:0105/04/18

I tried to send the information the Admin requested but it will not take it, I had to start a new post to even tell you that it will not even let me add to the original post. I would love to send you the requested info if it will help me get my troops back that I lost because of the problem. So put in your message to me a emaili address to send them too.

Thanks 

Jeff
Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2018, 15:4705/06/18

The game quit responding about 3 min's before the hit, I was in the process of getting ready ready to recall as soon as it hit to leave the few Defensive troops I sent along with this hit. I went to refresh the page and all it would do is get to 99% and stop, tried so many times to get the game to load and nothing. Tried another computer, would get to 99% and nothing, Finally after the hit had landed approx. 5 min after the game loaded and I recalled what was left.

May 6, 2018, 15:5405/06/18

I would also like to add that not only my troops should be returned but also the other players troops as well. This is not crying over sour apples, this was a real problem at the time with the game not loading.

I thank you for your help, I just want what is right and what any player of this game should want. This is a game and when something is not working right for another player, it should be fixed and made right.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 7, 2018, 12:4905/07/18
07/02/15

Jeff Duncan said:

I would also like to add that not only my troops should be returned but also the other players troops as well. This is not crying over sour apples, this was a real problem at the time with the game not loading.

I thank you for your help, I just want what is right and what any player of this game should want. This is a game and when something is not working right for another player, it should be fixed and made right.

Thank you for the detailed information and the screenshots. I have removed the last ones from the public view.

According to our logs, no server updates were performed nor malfunctions were found at the specified battle time. This means the issue you have faced could occur due to internet connection failure. I am afraid we will be unable to provide compensation in this case and restore the troops. 

May 8, 2018, 00:0605/08/18

Internet was working fine at the time, I have two high speed connections here, both computers were on different networks. This is not only a problem i have had but several people in my own combine also have this problem all the time, except this time it cost me a lot of great troops because of it.

If the internet connection was not working it would not have gotten to 99% then stop. The two high speed connections are not known to go down often and especially at the same time, Suddenlink and AT&T???? Really. Both doing the exact same thing at the exact same time? Total Domination would load just fine, but not Soldiers Inc.
May 10, 2018, 10:5005/10/18
Well I guess we will  just see what the courts have to say about this... This is a business taking in money, which means it is open up for legal action which will far exceed the cost to the company for replacing what can only be described as bad programming which is clearly documented all over this site with bug reports.
AndriiTechnical Support
May 10, 2018, 13:1705/10/18
06/03/14

Hello, commander! As you might know, we, as the Technical Support Team, have enough tools which help us to monitor in-game processes, in particular, the stability of the game servers. Each agent can verify the exact date, hour, minute and second of the server updates and compare these data with the time of the certain battle.

While the investigation we have not discovered any factors on the server side that could have an impact on the stability of the gameplay process. Unfortunately, we cannot come to any other decision in this situation.

May 11, 2018, 04:3505/11/18

Just like Suddenlink & AT&T also have logs that show the internet connections were working perfectly at the time of this. So we will just let the courts decide the outcome of this, even if I loose it will still cost this company many thousands of dollars answering and fighting this. I put over $500.00 in this game last month alone just to see me cheated out of it because of some type of bad programing that caused the game not to load.

All I know is that so many people have complained about these very problems, and i that it did quit responding and would not load for approx 8 min's while Total Domination would, so that shows the internet & my computers were working fine. I do not know what else to say about this and I hope others that have also been cheated out of their troops do the same thing as myself. This game has gotten to the point it is nothing but about money, and when things do not work right and it costs someone several hundred dollars and years worth of building, it is not right and it is up to the FTC, FCC, to make sure these types of things are checked out. I am sure the company would love to see someone dump a grand into it to buy back troops bad programing costs them, not this time.

I thank you for your time, and look farword to seeing all this come up in discovery.