All Categories

Lost troops because server locked up and could not recall offense

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 3, 2018, 16:5005/03/18

This is outrageous, send an attack to occupy a base and the game of course locks and I loose my troops, it would not reload for over 5 min's and the guy attacks my offense and loose over 20,000+ thousand troops. The cost of replacing these troops would be well over a thousand dollars. 

The game needs to replace my troops for this error with the rotten server you keep messing with, if not I am done with the mess and I will not spend one more penny on it.

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
May 4, 2018, 10:5305/04/18
06/03/14

Hello, Jeff! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

May 5, 2018, 10:1205/05/18
03/21/15

Hallo Andrew,

ich habe in der nacht nach einem Überfall ein 8 Stunden Vollschutz Aktiviert. Und auch nachgeschaut das er Aktiv ist. Die Truppen wurden in den Bunker verschoben.Heute Morgen vor Ablauf des Vollschutzes standen meine Truppen plözlich auf der Base und es Wurden alle meine Offensive Truppen durch andere Zerstört. was soll das Eigendlich.

Ihr Habt nur noch Probleme mit euerem Server und wir dürfen dafür bezahelen. Ich erwarte das diese Truppen von euch wieder hergestellt werden.

Gruß Anton

Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 6, 2018, 09:5205/06/18
07/02/15

anton said:

Hallo Andrew,

ich habe in der nacht nach einem Überfall ein 8 Stunden Vollschutz Aktiviert. Und auch nachgeschaut das er Aktiv ist. Die Truppen wurden in den Bunker verschoben.Heute Morgen vor Ablauf des Vollschutzes standen meine Truppen plözlich auf der Base und es Wurden alle meine Offensive Truppen durch andere Zerstört. was soll das Eigendlich.

Ihr Habt nur noch Probleme mit euerem Server und wir dürfen dafür bezahelen. Ich erwarte das diese Truppen von euch wieder hergestellt werden.

Gruß Anton

Hello!

Please submit an individual topic with your question specified in it. Here is an instruction how to report bugs.
May 7, 2018, 12:2005/07/18
01/21/15

2 weeks ago, I had similar problem. My strategy was foiled when raid after recon didn't show up in tracking until it was almost there.  By then, I was a sitting duck because I didn't nuke first waiting for raid to go. Lost half my off., over 400k diamonds. THEN the 75% was postponed so they DIED.

I don't expect replacements without proof, which didn't keep. Just letting you know I'm VERY upset and discouraged with game. My playing has and will continue to drop.  When I lose fair and square, I suck it up, but THIS???