All Categories

I have attacked a teammates' occupied base without getting warned.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 2, 2018, 17:2805/02/18

I wanted to attack a base that raided me but a fellow combine member occupied this base already. I started the raid from my raid list without checking first on the map. As I started the raid from my list there had been NO warning that a fellow teammate is sitting on that base. My friend and I lost about 38mio d and I 38mio o, worth almost 860k diamonds.

Why was there no warning before my attack? Will we get our troops back from plarium due to that glitch?
I attached my teammates report because I accidentially deleted mine...
Would like to get answered asap.

THX!
Sven

Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
May 3, 2018, 12:4705/03/18
06/03/14

Hello, Sven!

Members of the same Combine cannot attack Bases of each other. However, they can attack Bases occupied by each other and in such a case they are not supposed to get any warnings. Unfortunately, we won't be able to restore your troops. 

May 3, 2018, 17:1205/03/18
May 3, 2018, 18:43(edited)
07/31/15

Agent Andrew said:

Hello, Sven!

Members of the same Combine cannot attack Bases of each other. However, they can attack Bases occupied by each other and in such a case they are not supposed to get any warnings. Unfortunately, we won't be able to restore your troops.

in the past, the game warned you when you were about to raid or occupy a base occupied by one of your teammates, but now I did the test and actually I no longer receive the warning.

maybe Plarium have made this change recently?

however we have not been advised of this change.

I am sure that in the past the warning was foreseen by the system.

AndriiTechnical Support
May 4, 2018, 10:1905/04/18
06/03/14
We did not make such changes. According to our database, such warnings have never been added to the game.