All Categories

Missing profile avatar or picture

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 31, 2018, 02:5903/31/18
02/15/16

In all three serversHighlands, Badlands and Dry lands my profile pic does not show on my base and I have noticed that multiple other players pictures are now missing.  This makes other players think we are dead bases and has cost me a lot of lost troops.

Can you please get this fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Mar 31, 2018, 08:3103/31/18
10/24/17
Hi, do you play on Facebook or Plarium.com? Can you please attach the screenshots illustrating the situation?
May 7, 2018, 15:4905/07/18
02/15/16
Helen,  Please refer to the pictures below regarding missing picuture on base in all three servers of SOldiers INC.  This has caused numerous unwarranted attacks on my bases as other players think my base is dead without the pic.  I have lost numerous troops in all three due to this issue going back to before my first post regarding this matter.   Additionally you can not click on the load page option on a base and be linked to their Facebook page to verify activity.  I have heard from others in the Forum page that support believes it is a face book issue which they (Facebook) says is a Soldiers INC. Plarium issue.   Please fix this issue which is one of many plaguing the game right now-Game Lag, Pic missing, negative troop counts, impossible troop totals etc.   Robert Stramara is our Group CEO in server one HIghlands and his picture is under the crown where it should be.  The family crest is the pic that should be showing at this time
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 8, 2018, 12:0605/08/18
07/02/15

ehoke81 said:

Helen,  Please refer to the pictures below regarding missing picuture on base in all three servers of SOldiers INC.  This has caused numerous unwarranted attacks on my bases as other players think my base is dead without the pic.  I have lost numerous troops in all three due to this issue going back to before my first post regarding this matter.   Additionally you can not click on the load page option on a base and be linked to their Facebook page to verify activity.  I have heard from others in the Forum page that support believes it is a face book issue which they (Facebook) says is a Soldiers INC. Plarium issue.   Please fix this issue which is one of many plaguing the game right now-Game Lag, Pic missing, negative troop counts, impossible troop totals etc.   Robert Stramara is our Group CEO in server one HIghlands and his picture is under the crown where it should be.  The family crest is the pic that should be showing at this time

Hello, Commander!

This issue is related to Facebook and affects not only Soldierc Inc. Unfortunately, we are unable to influence this case from our side. The issue can be rsolved only by Facebook dev team.