All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Mar 11, 2017, 20:5903/11/17
06/16/17

After an Alliance event/mission ends you should have some statistics of that event so we can evaluate each member participation.

Mar 13, 2017, 14:4503/13/17
03/01/16
Siahn said:

I hit the Day 90 Daily Roll Call, and see that it simply rolls back over to Day 1 rewards. Perhaps consider x2 rewards for those who roll over the next 91-180 days, x3 for those who hit 181-270, and so on. Keep improving rewards those who log in and play every day.
Hi! At the moment, we don't plan to increase Rewards in Daily Roll Call.
Mar 13, 2017, 14:4503/13/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

After an Alliance event/mission ends you should have some statistics of that event so we can evaluate each member participation.

Hi! Can you please describe your idea more detail?
Mar 13, 2017, 16:2903/13/17
01/12/17

All the black sites are controlled by the top 10-15 alliances, all of whom have players who invest heavily into buying packs for diamonds and armies.  The moment black sites open up, these top alliances swarm the bases and take them. For the many alliances and players out there who are not part of the top 10-15 alliances, black sites are out of reach because no amount of hiring/building will compare to those alliances that simply buy their way into the game.

Are there any plans to give all alliances a chance to own even one black site, farm serum and hire enhanced troops? 

Or how about allowing several alliances to jointly own and protect a black site?

Mar 14, 2017, 06:5703/14/17
06/16/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Rorschach said:

For example during daily Alliance Mission with Resources Runs or Hire Units we see a top with every member of our Alliance participation.. when the mission ends either by getting the max reward or by ending the day, that top is not available anymore so we as leaders to evaluate who participated or not.

Mar 14, 2017, 10:3003/14/17
03/01/16

Siahn said:

All the black sites are controlled by the top 10-15 alliances, all of whom have players who invest heavily into buying packs for diamonds and armies.  The moment black sites open up, these top alliances swarm the bases and take them. For the many alliances and players out there who are not part of the top 10-15 alliances, black sites are out of reach because no amount of hiring/building will compare to those alliances that simply buy their way into the game.

Are there any plans to give all alliances a chance to own even one black site, farm serum and hire enhanced troops? 

Or how about allowing several alliances to jointly own and protect a black site?

Hi!

All Alliances build strategy to attack and hold Black Site in order to get its benefits. We don't plan to change this mechanics. 
Mar 14, 2017, 10:3103/14/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Rorschach said:

For example during daily Alliance Mission with Resources Runs or Hire Units we see a top with every member of our Alliance participation.. when the mission ends either by getting the max reward or by ending the day, that top is not available anymore so we as leaders to evaluate who participated or not.

Hi! Thank you for providing me with details, I'll pass this to our devs. 
Mar 15, 2017, 09:3003/15/17
Ability to emergency revive strategic units.  it states you can revive 100% of units lost if you have enough aid station power.  strategics cost alot and its not practical to keep paying gems to revive them when players are harrassing your base.  especially if you are below the pwr limit.  if you decide not to take this suggestion then the wording under emergency revive needs to have this stated. i left 3 glaives a bara and 2 apex out over night forgot to bunker them  its a bit unfair 
Mar 16, 2017, 10:0903/16/17
03/01/16
Solrac said:

Ability to emergency revive strategic units.  it states you can revive 100% of units lost if you have enough aid station power.  strategics cost alot and its not practical to keep paying gems to revive them when players are harrassing your base.  especially if you are below the pwr limit.  if you decide not to take this suggestion then the wording under emergency revive needs to have this stated. i left 3 glaives a bara and 2 apex out over night forgot to bunker them  its a bit unfair 
All Units are revived in the same conditions, we're not going to change this. 
Mar 18, 2017, 21:5503/18/17
06/04/16

It would be useful to have reports of the arrivals and departures of the alliances at least for the leaders of the alliances.

It would be handy that the contact list does not always return to the beginning as on Stormfall legends and dragons

Mar 20, 2017, 08:3203/20/17

Myollix said:

It would be useful to have reports of the arrivals and departures of the alliances at least for the leaders of the alliances.

Hm, can you advise me about that? Battle report, rss report, raid/help/rss requests of smth else?

For example, alliance have 120 members. Report list can hold 100 reports, more than that will be erased. Each member send 1 raid - it's more than 100 reports.

So, please, can you describe you suggestion more detailed?
Mar 22, 2017, 04:0503/22/17
Mar 22, 2017, 04:07(edited)

How about clicking on a base in map, bringing up its interface, also has a button to show you the last recon report on that base?

Mar 22, 2017, 10:2903/22/17
03/01/16
Shew Jia Hao said:

How about clicking on a base in map, bringing up its interface, also has a button to show you the last recon report on that base?

It's technically comlicated to add such a feature since it can have hegative affect on the game performance. 
Mar 22, 2017, 16:1703/22/17
I would like you to make possibility to cancel soldiers hiring at any time. Thanks!
Mar 23, 2017, 11:1703/23/17
03/01/16
bulius01 said:

I would like you to make possibility to cancel soldiers hiring at any time. Thanks!
Hi! We don't plan to add such an option, you can boost the training anytime. 
Mar 26, 2017, 12:0503/26/17

- add log history on each sector e.g add a HISTORY button near raid,recon,reinforcement... that show last 20 activities with date and time i or my colleagues have done on this sector. Same log button should appears in contacts list.

- add last raided date on each sector and in contact list (like mia3+ in td reborn)

- recon reports should include total offense and defense powers at reconned sector

- when scrolling through contact list and do an action (like raid) and return to list it start from beginning. It should stay where it was.

Mar 30, 2017, 20:2903/30/17

Hi,

Possible to save squads of troops for later use.

When I'm doing Missions or Attacking other players for farm, I'm end my self repeatedly selecting the same troops...

Mar 30, 2017, 21:0503/30/17
Mar 30, 2017, 21:26(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Max Damage said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Max Damage said:

To fast. I suggest bases burn for 30 minutes after being attacked. 
Hi! Can you pleas describe your idea more detail? You're suggesting so that Bases burned for 30 minutes after each attack?
Hello yes when we do an alliance attack on another alliance. The bases don't burn long enough. So some of our raiding team hits the same bases. Because currently a base only burns for a few minutes after being attacked. If a base could burn for 30 minutes or so. Other members of my alliance would know who had been hit already
Thank you for clarification. We won't increase this time due to technical reasons.

So, why not implement something similar to other games, where our alliance have a screen (War Room) to prepare the war to a specific alliance or alliances and, we do the attacks from that screen, where all members are listed and we can click on the player end send the attack.

That War Room could be ordered by player level of something and even we could assign which member of our alliance must attack that specific player and the officers could see which member already did the attack...
Mar 31, 2017, 12:2803/31/17

As you rise world map territory and as you invented cache gathering boosts - caches on map lowered. Before month usually at 220km area in central map we had 120-140 caches available. Now we have only 60. Please rise number of caches on map as save balance of players/caches.

Apr 2, 2017, 19:5004/02/17
03/01/16

Vik The King said:

- add log history on each sector e.g add a HISTORY button near raid,recon,reinforcement... that show last 20 activities with date and time i or my colleagues have done on this sector. Same log button should appears in contacts list.

- add last raided date on each sector and in contact list (like mia3+ in td reborn)

- recon reports should include total offense and defense powers at reconned sector

- when scrolling through contact list and do an action (like raid) and return to list it start from beginning. It should stay where it was.

Hi! The first two points are not going to be added to the game as it can negatively affect the game performance. 

It's a feature that recon report don't include all information about the troops. 

As for the last one, we aware of this situation with contact list and we're doing to improve it.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.