All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Jan 3, 2017, 16:2901/03/17
03/27/14

Nikita, Anyway you can see if we can get a new chat setting in the game?

I noticed the new update took the bb code out of allowing font size and color,

Im really thankful the font size has been removed, but many players loved the font color, it helped in many ways, 

it was used to set out notices to alliance with important information that we wanted to be noticed, and it worked ..

Also i noticed in the global and regional players used it to recruit .. 

so in some ways with rules of course it could benefit the game ....

Thanks

Jan 5, 2017, 03:1601/05/17
Jan 5, 2017, 03:21(edited)
01/02/17

NIKITA METEOR said:

Voxx said:

1.  The Radar "rescan" ability should either completely replace and refresh your ops missions or there should be a second option that does this instead of adding more.  Right now my operations are VERY top heavy, meaning that of the 41 possible ops I could get, 36 of them range from 37-78.  This makes it impossible to ever do ops again.  I need to reduce the number to 23 to do a rescan, but that's impossible because I don't have the necessary army to tackle the lowest level operations that are being offered.

2.  I realize that randomness was programmed into the rewards system for Ops.  But SOME kind of control or failsafe needs to be implemented that accounts for aberrations in that randomness.  I've done 24 missions in a row, losing a total of 2,998,304 army strength and not gotten a SINGLE soldier paid back in return.  I've also been paid back cumulatively less than a thousand of each resource.  In other words 24 missions and a vast army including 24,000 diamonds worth of revivals has given me nothing but experience and about 8 low level pieces of gear and a few gear chests with no keys.  That is NOT sustainable or acceptable.

At the rate you can train your own troops in this game Ill have the ability to do more ops about once every 3-4 weeks.  I'm not super excited about taking a month break from the game so I can train enough troops to try to get the game to spit back out what it killed.

1. Operations refresh every day and we don't plan to change this mechanics. You can receive 20 offensive and 20 defensive Operations per day.

2. Let me draw your attention that rewards depend on your losses. Operations mechanics is a part of the gameplay so we let players to figure this out by themselves.

It sounds like you misunderstood both of my points.

1. Operations do not refresh every day. Only completed operations refresh every day - the rest stay in your log and do not refresh. In other words if I have 41 available Ops and I do 7 of them, the other 34 stay and do not change. This is a problem because lately the game has only been filling in higher level missions but not the lower ones. That means that most of my operations are waaaay out of my reach because they are too high a level. Right now I have had the same 36/41 missions in my log for days, starting at level 49 and going all the way up to 78! Ever since the bug I listed happened, I have no army to tackle missions that high and most of my ops are useless.

2. I've heard several Plarium employees make this claim. However the reason I drew attention to the need for a little investigation and a fail safe change is the fact that this is NOT always the case. That is a fact. As previously stated I went 25 missions IN A ROW losing millions of troops and got NO PAYMENT in return (I still have this in my operations logs if you want to check them). Something bugged out and went wrong. Spec ops had never acted this way before and they have not acted this way since. The problem is that after killiing my entire army the Spec Ops returned to normal paying out roughly what I put in, so I have no way of recovering. I stand at over a 1.7 million deficit now. Since the beginning of the 25 loss streak I've done 80 missions.

Jan 5, 2017, 09:3701/05/17

Loving the game but had a couple suggestions. I would love to see a squad type preset ability that would allow one to set and send squads that focus on anything from defense/offense types or tier specific types. My other suggestion is to do the same with gear presets to alter ones quick ability to switch all gear to defense or offense of one's wishes for anything from basic attacking or reinforcements to special opps tactics to aid in defense for reinforcemen

Jan 5, 2017, 21:3601/05/17
exxxe said:

Blasphemy said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

zachownzzz said:

Make the bunkers unlimited since I have beard people already have millions and the bunkers needs to be unlimited for people to store their troops to have a chance to save and be able to fight back better since most of your guys games has unlimited bunkers so don't try and suddenly make the game limited Bunker storage otherwise it'll get boring real fast with people gonna make you lose all your troops fast

Hi! Thanks, I will pass your suggestion to our developers. 

I kinda liked how the game was added to the bunker only allowing a certain amount of protection, 

this way the map won't be over populated with blacksites that are owned by one alliance, they are going to want to protect some of their bases

* Id like more opinions if allowed on thought to the bunker *

yes it is good but there has to be some protection ( maybe a limit that once attacked a 24 hour shield is activated )

imagine if you get a big coiner or a bully that keeps attacking your base after he kills your whole army 

( since bunker is limited i prefer defending with the whole army and reviving so i can inflict biggest damage )

however you will end up constantly reviving 

the only available option is to relocate or ask alliance help and both those options can be overcomed if the attacker is experienced 

i like the idea but it needs a shied at least to give us an enough time to revive our lost army 

" imagine if it is a whole alliance bullying you that would not be fun and you will never have a chance to have an army "

Bunkers in the facebook version can protect your whole army and if u forget to hide them, you get punished! I think that's great but I was disappointed to find this feature changing in the mobile version of the game despite all those shiny animations. I suggest having unlimited unit capacity from the bunkers and just leave the limitation to ressources only.
Jan 5, 2017, 21:5101/05/17

I recommend having easy non-paying ways to upgrade the Alliance HQ since I can't pay from my country instead of those hard Alliance tournaments or Diamonds that are both made for coiners only obviously.

PS: I live in Tunisia which is a country in North Africa and my country forbids all international money exchange.

It's true that i can rely on my Alliance members but sadly, none of them is a coiner. What can we do? We're stuck at HQ level 3 and slowly upgrading through the easiest alliance tournament while our neighbor alliances are paying for upgrades.

Jan 6, 2017, 13:4301/06/17
I think we need a notification system next to the "Messages" button in the right upper corner so the forum navigation can be easier.
Jan 6, 2017, 23:0501/06/17
Jan 7, 2017, 10:55(edited)
01/06/17

Hello all.

My idea is to build a alliance shop for every alliance. In the shop of your alliance you can buy things like a teleporter or a time booster. 

For the shop you need points which you win in the alliance missions. Thealliance leader needs to fill up the shop with things. Also that has a point system.

A lot of games use that system and players are happy with the alliance shop.

Jan 7, 2017, 17:0701/07/17
01/07/17

It should be posdible to move buildings inside the base. Everybody wants to have a nice base.

when you have many buildings (free to choose the place for - like helicopter base) they should be movable.
Jan 7, 2017, 19:1401/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 19:15(edited)
Need to remove that help request limit it's too annoying for everybody
Jan 11, 2017, 09:5901/11/17

Blasphemy said:

Nikita, Anyway you can see if we can get a new chat setting in the game?

I noticed the new update took the bb code out of allowing font size and color,

Im really thankful the font size has been removed, but many players loved the font color, it helped in many ways, 

it was used to set out notices to alliance with important information that we wanted to be noticed, and it worked ..

Also i noticed in the global and regional players used it to recruit .. 

so in some ways with rules of course it could benefit the game ....

Thanks

Hi! It wasn't a feature, it was a bug and we have fixed this chat issue and we aren't planning to allow players use codes that change size or color of the text. 

Jan 11, 2017, 10:4901/11/17

C0pebr0123 said:

Loving the game but had a couple suggestions. I would love to see a squad type preset ability that would allow one to set and send squads that focus on anything from defense/offense types or tier specific types. My other suggestion is to do the same with gear presets to alter ones quick ability to switch all gear to defense or offense of one's wishes for anything from basic attacking or reinforcements to special opps tactics to aid in defense for reinforcemen

As for Units you already have such opportunity — you can send defensive Units to Operations and get offensive, and vice versa. We won't add special feature that would convert Units or Gear of one type to another.

Jan 11, 2017, 10:5001/11/17
AnarchyFlow said:
Bunkers in the facebook version can protect your whole army and if u forget to hide them, you get punished! I think that's great but I was disappointed to find this feature changing in the mobile version of the game despite all those shiny animations. I suggest having unlimited unit capacity from the bunkers and just leave the limitation to ressources only.
It's a different game with a different balance. As I said before we aren't planning to change Bunker's mechanic.
Jan 11, 2017, 10:5101/11/17
AnarchyFlow said:

I think we need a notification system next to the "Messages" button in the right upper corner so the forum navigation can be easier.
We are going to implement this feature on our forum in the future.
Jan 11, 2017, 10:5301/11/17
lttlgirl said:

Hello all.

My idea is to build a alliance shop for every alliance. In the shop of your alliance you can buy things like a teleporter or a time booster. 

For the shop you need points which you win in the alliance missions. Thealliance leader needs to fill up the shop with things. Also that has a point system.

A lot of games use that system and players are happy with the alliance shop.

How would Alliance shop be replenished?
Jan 11, 2017, 10:5401/11/17
ritter_a said:

It should be posdible to move buildings inside the base. Everybody wants to have a nice base.

when you have many buildings (free to choose the place for - like helicopter base) they should be movable.
Unfortunately, it's technically impossible at the moment, because there are exact places for each building on a base.
Jan 11, 2017, 10:5801/11/17
Dirty Harry said:

Need to remove that help request limit it's too annoying for everybody
Every limit is annoying but it helps to save a balance 
Jan 11, 2017, 18:2201/11/17

I've known soldiers inc. since the fb version and kinda dissappointed with the mobile version of this game. It's a good game but you need to provide more balance between the big wallet player and the non paying player also the casual paying player. So here are my suggestion : 

1. Spec ops need to have minimum rewards either units or resources that's enough to play spec ops agaun or else player can spend all of their units doing spec ops and gain nothing. And even better if you add reward like combat boost or resource boost.

2. Time taken to build units needs to be shorten or change the quantity for making units eg. Making 90 marines cost me around roughly 3 hours at level 7 that takes forever to finish and it's not even enough to play spec ops once its finished. 

3. I notice the game only let's you revive troops using resource if the units killed at base, i recommend at offense (raids or cache) player can revive certain amounts of units (maybe 60% of the losses or less) this makes player can do something else instead of waiting to train new units (that takes forever) or you can apply new units called combat medics that can lessen the troop lost at assault.

4. I agree with one suggestion in this forum about bigger vault, u need to make the vault bigger, 100k max is not sufficient, if the base got attacked with all the units wiped than it takes weeks for non paying player to rebuild their forces.

I love this game, love the complexity of the game but because i have to spend considerably more time and money in this game iy gets really boring really fast. I think this game needs more action and we can see more action when we can build reasonable forces at reasonable time.

I see the player at this game reluctant to raid or do pvp because of this, even losing 50k strength takes weeks to rebuild not to mention money if we wanted speed..

More active player means more action, don't let people quit as soon as their base gets sacked or loose all of their troop doing ops

Jan 12, 2017, 01:0301/12/17
Jan 12, 2017, 01:04(edited)
12/28/16

Can you give the option of trashing unwanted gear I your inventory? Right now you can only do that with items in temporary storage afaik. 

Really annoying having my limited slots taken up with trash drops and only way to remove is to to sell them, which is time consuming.

Jan 12, 2017, 14:4901/12/17
Jan 12, 2017, 14:51(edited)
03/27/14

When raids are done, they are with stalker scouts if any or reinforcements and such, is there a way we can show just raids and not the other stuff to show in a tab?

many times id liked to recall my raids and had to go through a list of scouts returning as well, and if a guess was wrong it reset me to the top of the list of returning units to go back looking for my raids...

kinda gets frustrating lol
Jan 16, 2017, 15:3401/16/17
lloydarold said:

Can you give the option of trashing unwanted gear I your inventory? Right now you can only do that with items in temporary storage afaik. 

Really annoying having my limited slots taken up with trash drops and only way to remove is to to sell them, which is time consuming.

We won't implement trash feature because there is a sell feature. You can use boosts to sell your Gear faster. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.