All Categories

Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Dec 20, 2016, 16:3912/20/16
jasong42880 said:

Dont know why but i cant download the update for stomfal rise of balur,so i deleted the game and now i cant even redownload the game at all
Please, check your internet connection and try to download it again: we have uploaded new version to App Store and Google Market. By the way, we have a special forum for Stormfall: Rise of Balur players. Here is a link.
Dec 20, 2016, 16:4112/20/16
Walleye said:

here is a suggestion. Fix the game .    ration reduction consumption should actually work properly.
Could you make a post in this thread and describe what you exactly mean, please?
Dec 20, 2016, 22:2212/20/16
12/02/16

Rallies? 

Makes it unfair to send the 1st guy in your alliance to take upon himself a huge hit when an alliance could possibly set a rally against its enemy.
Dec 22, 2016, 17:1812/22/16
HQ....how about a way to send resorces to HQ by all team members. This would allow for upgrades and tech research with out the burddon on only a few. 
Dec 22, 2016, 19:5812/22/16
Dec 22, 2016, 21:23(edited)

I feel like You need a better warning system because when your being attacked it doesnt really show well for others SOME people have issues seeing so maybe you can make the screen go red if someone's attacking you or something to better notify the player that there under attack. 

My other idea is better training sizes (for troops). It takes forever to train 120 troops at the level 9 or so.  Maybe increase how many ca be trained at once each level because to me it feels way to small
Dec 23, 2016, 06:0112/23/16

Yes why are the bunkers limited? The PC version is not. I played the pc version for two years, and I am a fan of Plarium. It sure would be nice if some of the pc version were implemented in the mobile version.

Dec 23, 2016, 09:5412/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 10:00(edited)
12/23/16

hI nikita but because soldiers do not make inc Christmas offers?   when they come out black new site?

Dec 24, 2016, 14:0112/24/16
Dec 24, 2016, 14:10(edited)

mchall71 said:

Yes why are the bunkers limited? The PC version is not. I played the pc version for two years, and I am a fan of Plarium. It sure would be nice if some of the pc version were implemented in the mobile version.

commander this is the suggestions thread 

it would be better to post only suggestions here however there is the game discussion thread were you can discuss any topics related to the game 

the game discussion thread is here

however answering your question yes the bunker is limited in this version which is different however also note that here you can revive all units killed defending your base using resources which is not available in the browser version 

enjoy 

Dec 24, 2016, 14:0612/24/16
Dec 24, 2016, 14:12(edited)

Edimon86 said:

hI nikita but because soldiers do not make inc Christmas offers?   when they come out black new site?

commander again you should post that in the game discussion thread here

this thread is for suggestions only 

however answering your question there are holiday gifts and special holiday event coming at this time of year so stay tuned 

regarding black sites however no one know when they will drop ( note they added some already )

Dec 26, 2016, 14:1412/26/16
NGK. said:

Rallies? 

Makes it unfair to send the 1st guy in your alliance to take upon himself a huge hit when an alliance could possibly set a rally against its enemy.
Please, describe this idea in more detail. It's hard to get what does "rallies" mean.
Dec 26, 2016, 14:2512/26/16
Firemedic said:

HQ....how about a way to send resorces to HQ by all team members. This would allow for upgrades and tech research with out the burddon on only a few. 
I have passed your suggestion to our developers. Thank you!
Dec 26, 2016, 14:3212/26/16
Pureified said:

I feel like You need a better warning system because when your being attacked it doesnt really show well for others SOME people have issues seeing so maybe you can make the screen go red if someone's attacking you or something to better notify the player that there under attack. 

My other idea is better training sizes (for troops). It takes forever to train 120 troops at the level 9 or so.  Maybe increase how many ca be trained at once each level because to me it feels way to small
Your first idea have been passed to our developers. As for Troops training, we aren't planning to change anything in this part of the game balance in the near future.
Dec 26, 2016, 14:4712/26/16
mchall71 said:

PC version is a different game with it's own balance. Bunker limit was added according to the Mobile Warfare game balance and we aren't planning to change or remove it in the near future.
Dec 26, 2016, 14:4812/26/16
Edimon86 said:

I have answered you in the Game Questions thread 
Dec 27, 2016, 12:0312/27/16

I like that the bunker is limited in the amount that it can hold but I feel that the amount is too small and thus makes it a virtually useless building.  Right now with it maxed out at level 12 you can only store 100k unit power which for larger players that have 1 million + unit power is absolutely useless.  It ends up being maybe a hundred higher tier troops out of the thousands of total troops they have.

I suggest that one of 2 options be implemented:

Option 1, increase the power limit by 10x for each level.  This would make a level 2 bunker hold 150k power limit instead of 15k and a level 12 bunker would hold 1,000,000 troop power.

Option 2, decrease the limit by 10x and change it to the number of units it could hold.  This would mean that a level 2 bunker would hold 1500 units total of any type and at level 12 it would hold 10k units total.

I feel that either of these would still keep the game balanced but also allow people to defend a usable number of troops to use later.

Dec 29, 2016, 16:1512/29/16

silent_marauder said:

I like that the bunker is limited in the amount that it can hold but I feel that the amount is too small and thus makes it a virtually useless building.  Right now with it maxed out at level 12 you can only store 100k unit power which for larger players that have 1 million + unit power is absolutely useless.  It ends up being maybe a hundred higher tier troops out of the thousands of total troops they have.

I suggest that one of 2 options be implemented:

Option 1, increase the power limit by 10x for each level.  This would make a level 2 bunker hold 150k power limit instead of 15k and a level 12 bunker would hold 1,000,000 troop power.

Option 2, decrease the limit by 10x and change it to the number of units it could hold.  This would mean that a level 2 bunker would hold 1500 units total of any type and at level 12 it would hold 10k units total.

I feel that either of these would still keep the game balanced but also allow people to defend a usable number of troops to use later.

We aren't planning to increase the Bunker limits in the near future, because all the limits depend on the game balance.

Jan 2, 2017, 08:2701/02/17
Jan 2, 2017, 17:11(edited)
01/02/17

1.  The Radar "rescan" ability should either completely replace and refresh your ops missions or there should be a second option that does this instead of adding more.  Right now my operations are VERY top heavy, meaning that of the 41 possible ops I could get, 36 of them range from 37-78.  This makes it impossible to ever do ops again.  I need to reduce the number to 23 to do a rescan, but that's impossible because I don't have the necessary army to tackle the lowest level operations that are being offered.

2.  I realize that randomness was programmed into the rewards system for Ops.  But SOME kind of control or failsafe needs to be implemented that accounts for aberrations in that randomness.  I've done 24 missions in a row, losing a total of 2,998,304 army strength and not gotten a SINGLE soldier paid back in return.  I've also been paid back cumulatively less than a thousand of each resource.  In other words 24 missions and a vast army including 24,000 diamonds worth of revivals has given me nothing but experience and about 8 low level pieces of gear and a few gear chests with no keys.  That is NOT sustainable or acceptable.

At the rate you can train your own troops in this game Ill have the ability to do more ops about once every 3-4 weeks.  I'm not super excited about taking a month break from the game so I can train enough troops to try to get the game to spit back out what it killed.

Jan 3, 2017, 06:1601/03/17
12/02/16

This game is in serious need of a war log!!

Im tired of not knowing whom attacked nor when it happened!
Jan 3, 2017, 14:5901/03/17

Voxx said:

1.  The Radar "rescan" ability should either completely replace and refresh your ops missions or there should be a second option that does this instead of adding more.  Right now my operations are VERY top heavy, meaning that of the 41 possible ops I could get, 36 of them range from 37-78.  This makes it impossible to ever do ops again.  I need to reduce the number to 23 to do a rescan, but that's impossible because I don't have the necessary army to tackle the lowest level operations that are being offered.

2.  I realize that randomness was programmed into the rewards system for Ops.  But SOME kind of control or failsafe needs to be implemented that accounts for aberrations in that randomness.  I've done 24 missions in a row, losing a total of 2,998,304 army strength and not gotten a SINGLE soldier paid back in return.  I've also been paid back cumulatively less than a thousand of each resource.  In other words 24 missions and a vast army including 24,000 diamonds worth of revivals has given me nothing but experience and about 8 low level pieces of gear and a few gear chests with no keys.  That is NOT sustainable or acceptable.

At the rate you can train your own troops in this game Ill have the ability to do more ops about once every 3-4 weeks.  I'm not super excited about taking a month break from the game so I can train enough troops to try to get the game to spit back out what it killed.

1. Operations refresh every day and we don't plan to change this mechanics. You can receive 20 offensive and 20 defensive Operations per day.

2. Let me draw your attention that rewards depend on your losses. Operations mechanics is a part of the gameplay so we let players to figure this out by themselves.

Jan 3, 2017, 15:0701/03/17
NGK. said:

This game is in serious need of a war log!!

Im tired of not knowing whom attacked nor when it happened!
You receive battle logs where you can see, who did attack you and whom did you attack 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.