Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
Comments
Apr 2, 2017, 19:5104/02/17
03/01/16
Rodas PT said:

Hi,

Possible to save squads of troops for later use.

When I'm doing Missions or Attacking other players for farm, I'm end my self repeatedly selecting the same troops...

Hello! Can you please describe your idea more detail?
Apr 3, 2017, 17:5604/03/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Rodas PT said:

Hi,

When I'm doing Missions or Attacking other players for farm, I'm end my self repeatedly selecting the same troops...

Imagine that beside we have the units available on Base and bellow at Bunker, we could have other tab or a section bellow the base/bunker sections where we could have pre-selected layout/group of troops to send the attacks.

Example:

When I'm farming/attacking other player bases that seems inactive I always send the same layout/amount of units: 100 marines, 100 paratroopers, 50 Kaikens, etc.

So, instead of wasting time typing 100 of that, 100 of other and so on, we could have pre-selected layout/group of troops with these amounts selected which could be available each time we need to send attacks/recons, etc...

Off course, we must have a screen to build/create these layout/group of troops to be available for later use.

Apr 3, 2017, 18:0804/03/17
Apr 3, 2017, 18:09(edited)

I think you guys missed this suggestion about helping us to manage who attacked who during a War:

So, why not implement something similar to other games, where our alliance have a screen (War Room) to prepare the war to a specific alliance or alliances and, we do the attacks from that screen, where all members from the other alliance are listed and we can click on the player and send the attack.

That War Room could be ordered by player level of something like that and, even could be possible to assign which member of our alliance must attack that specific member of the other alliance and, the officers could see which members already did the attack...

Apr 3, 2017, 19:0604/03/17
Apr 3, 2017, 19:50(edited)

Hello all. 

I am russian and first of all i am sorry for my english in this post.

Please make difference between accounts. GUEST and REGISTER. Why for?

1) You made fast leveling up and supporting troops in beginning. Yes, that s good but some bad peoples(i call them rediska) use this for cheating.

I will try to describe. 

Example!   I am 30 lv (i made plarium ID and i connected facebook to get bonuses) and i ve been atacked by 20lv.. He loose! 

Then just in 10 minutes he makes army on other and teleport to me again. He loose. Another 10 minutes,teleport and this time i have been defeated.

I understand what there is no total defeat in the game but my bonuses(very powerful aircrafts) destroyed and i dont want to play this account anymore.So i made onother one.

2) Teleport. I was in alliance and we destoyed few bases. After that one of them,as i think,decided to make his revenge. In next one and half hours someone teleported into alliance s territory  about 50 bases. Very nice so we have no free nearby space for recruits. Supporting far members takes more time.

Next one.Multiaccounts

Yes,yes! i am sure you know how many mults there are in game.

there are only in my alliance about 7 peoples with 2-5 multi. great!!!! 

For example       http://prntscr.com/erzw83  this in only 1\4 part of farm. and i now many areas like.

In the nearest future alliance [RRR] i will have nice resurce farm. 

Quest to destroy 50 pts army! Done!

Quest to atack! DoNE! and so on.

Request to Your technical support?  when i tryed to make request you ask me.....please give us violator' s coordinats.....are you kidding me? may be from THIS coords to THAT coods.

In preveus alliance when i declined offer to make farm for alliance i was kicked in few seconds later..

--Please make 

1) report system more freindly...add in menu item somethink ....multipleMultiaccont...or somethink like that. Yoy are smart team. You will find solution.

2)To prevent multiacc please send warn to player what he is trying to use 2nd or 3rd account from same IP.

2.1) You can to make "logout time" 5 minutes or ever 10.

When user click "quit game" he can t start other or log in into other account from same IP. He will be tired to wait to check all multi.

Also warn him  "Another account was lunched from same IP". Or something like this. Anyway your game has acces to my call, foto and so on.

Aslo there are many people make survilanse by multi in enemy aliances

Alliances HQ protected by multiacc forces. After they are desrtoyed all start to use main accounts

Please make low lv base "base death".

Unregister by mail Base lower than 10lv dies in 24 hours without activity.Too many low 1-10 lv dead bases.Reach 10 too easy.

So you can do for 20 lv 30lv and 39.

Make "freeze mode" or "auto sheld" or "i am not feedeing-rack".

Also we have high lv dead bases. If you do nt want erase them than make them freeze.base stop geting resurses and conseal oadditional building. 

Auto enable in time depens on lv of base.

add freeze menu . i am busy all next week and do not want feed other. i freeze base.no atack,no res mining, no researching.

I hope I make myself clear for understanding!

Thank you for reading!

Apr 3, 2017, 20:0504/03/17
Apr 3, 2017, 20:06(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Rodas PT said:

Hi,

He is talking  about to have ability  to save squads(quantity and type of troop).

For example

1st preset "Atack"--50 graders and 100 marines.

2nd "recon"   -- 100 recons.

3rd "recon for mid lv"--200 recons

and so on.

Just click on base----recon base---submenu with presets

Apr 3, 2017, 22:2504/03/17
Possibility to order Combat reports in Inbox by Date Desc. and Asc.
Apr 6, 2017, 11:5504/06/17
03/01/16

Rodas PT said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Rodas PT said:

Hi,

Imagine that beside we have the units available on Base and bellow at Bunker, we could have other tab or a section bellow the base/bunker sections where we could have pre-selected layout/group of troops to send the attacks.

Example:

When I'm farming/attacking other player bases that seems inactive I always send the same layout/amount of units: 100 marines, 100 paratroopers, 50 Kaikens, etc.

So, instead of wasting time typing 100 of that, 100 of other and so on, we could have pre-selected layout/group of troops with these amounts selected which could be available each time we need to send attacks/recons, etc...

Off course, we must have a screen to build/create these layout/group of troops to be available for later use.

Thank you for clarification. I can see your point, however, you will need to choose different groups for different attacks. To be honest, I can't see the reason how this feature can improve the game significantly.

Apr 6, 2017, 11:5604/06/17
03/01/16
Rodas PT said:

I think you guys missed this suggestion about helping us to manage who attacked who during a War:

So, why not implement something similar to other games, where our alliance have a screen (War Room) to prepare the war to a specific alliance or alliances and, we do the attacks from that screen, where all members from the other alliance are listed and we can click on the player and send the attack.

That War Room could be ordered by player level of something like that and, even could be possible to assign which member of our alliance must attack that specific member of the other alliance and, the officers could see which members already did the attack...

Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pass it to our developers.
Apr 6, 2017, 11:5904/06/17
03/01/16

Walter Sandman said:

Hello all. 

I am russian and first of all i am sorry for my english in this post.

Please make difference between accounts. GUEST and REGISTER. Why for?

1) You made fast leveling up and supporting troops in beginning. Yes, that s good but some bad peoples(i call them rediska) use this for cheating.

I will try to describe. 

Example!   I am 30 lv (i made plarium ID and i connected facebook to get bonuses) and i ve been atacked by 20lv.. He loose! 

Then just in 10 minutes he makes army on other and teleport to me again. He loose. Another 10 minutes,teleport and this time i have been defeated.

I understand what there is no total defeat in the game but my bonuses(very powerful aircrafts) destroyed and i dont want to play this account anymore.So i made onother one.

2) Teleport. I was in alliance and we destoyed few bases. After that one of them,as i think,decided to make his revenge. In next one and half hours someone teleported into alliance s territory  about 50 bases. Very nice so we have no free nearby space for recruits. Supporting far members takes more time.

Next one.Multiaccounts

Yes,yes! i am sure you know how many mults there are in game.

there are only in my alliance about 7 peoples with 2-5 multi. great!!!! 

For example       http://prntscr.com/erzw83  this in only 1\4 part of farm. and i now many areas like.

In the nearest future alliance [RRR] i will have nice resurce farm. 

Quest to destroy 50 pts army! Done!

Quest to atack! DoNE! and so on.

Request to Your technical support?  when i tryed to make request you ask me.....please give us violator' s coordinats.....are you kidding me? may be from THIS coords to THAT coods.

In preveus alliance when i declined offer to make farm for alliance i was kicked in few seconds later..

--Please make 

1) report system more freindly...add in menu item somethink ....multipleMultiaccont...or somethink like that. Yoy are smart team. You will find solution.

2)To prevent multiacc please send warn to player what he is trying to use 2nd or 3rd account from same IP.

2.1) You can to make "logout time" 5 minutes or ever 10.

When user click "quit game" he can t start other or log in into other account from same IP. He will be tired to wait to check all multi.

Also warn him  "Another account was lunched from same IP". Or something like this. Anyway your game has acces to my call, foto and so on.

Aslo there are many people make survilanse by multi in enemy aliances

Alliances HQ protected by multiacc forces. After they are desrtoyed all start to use main accounts

Please make low lv base "base death".

Unregister by mail Base lower than 10lv dies in 24 hours without activity.Too many low 1-10 lv dead bases.Reach 10 too easy.

So you can do for 20 lv 30lv and 39.

Make "freeze mode" or "auto sheld" or "i am not feedeing-rack".

Also we have high lv dead bases. If you do nt want erase them than make them freeze.base stop geting resurses and conseal oadditional building. 

Auto enable in time depens on lv of base.

add freeze menu . i am busy all next week and do not want feed other. i freeze base.no atack,no res mining, no researching.

I hope I make myself clear for understanding!

Thank you for reading!

Hello, Commander! I speak Russian so I get your joke about rediska 

I understand your concerns. As I mentioned in other topics, it's true that it's not allowed to create alternative accounts according to our Policies. However, some players do violate the rules, that's why we ask players to report suspicious accounts to our Support team so they can take appropriate measures. We would really appreaciate your cooperation at this point.

At the moment we're working on algorythm, which can prevent such violations in general.

Apr 6, 2017, 12:0004/06/17
03/01/16

Walter Sandman said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Rodas PT said:

Hi,

He is talking  about to have ability  to save squads(quantity and type of troop).

For example

1st preset "Atack"--50 graders and 100 marines.

2nd "recon"   -- 100 recons.

3rd "recon for mid lv"--200 recons

and so on.

Just click on base----recon base---submenu with presets

Thank you for clarification. I can't see the reason how this feature can improve the game significantly. 

Apr 6, 2017, 12:0504/06/17
03/01/16
Rodas PT said:

Possibility to order Combat reports in Inbox by Date Desc. and Asc.
Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pass it to our developers.
Apr 9, 2017, 17:0304/09/17

I'm at level 61 and i'm starting to feel that everyday I have to repeat always the same tasks... Resource Runs, Missions, Attack inactive Players, Research and Construction... so all of them are static tasks that we need to perform everyday...

The game have nice graphics at our base... planes and trucks passing by... so seems you have a good engine working already... although Map seems a bit static too with just bases and routes/planes passing by...

So, why not add something dynamic, something unexpected that we can participate and be always different...

I have been thinking about adding battles in the game, where we as players could participate and a battle be always different...

Why not start with Phoenix missions... instead sending units and wait for the result, why not see the real battle field where we could see our units battle/fighting the Phoenix units... our units bellow and Phoenix on top... Phoenix defend and our units attack... battle finish when all units on one side die.

We could start this new game mode with just to see the engine playing our units on the battle field fighting the Phoenix units and we are just allowed to interact the battle field on the following way:

- Selecting Fuel Resource and touching on the units to help them to run/walk faster, behavior: as units walk on the field they consume fuel and start walking slowly... so giving fuel would help them walking faster;

- Select Munitions resource and touch on the units on the battle field, will help our units to continue to fire, behavior: as units fight on battle field, units consume munitions, so some of them start to fire slowly and/or stop firing... so giving more munitions will help units firing more or continue firing;

- Selecting Rations resource and touch on the units on the battle field, will help strength units or heal units, avoiding them to dye or loosing aim or reflexes, etc... Behavior: as units walk on the battle field units consume Ration and as they fight Phoenix they lose heal, reflexes, aim, etc... so, spending Resources on the units help them restore those capabilities...

The mount of resources used on the battle and strength of the units used in the battle will reflect in a lost or win of the battle...

At the end of battle, could be the same as today, where we see the loses of both sides and Revive the lost units as we do today...

Apr 11, 2017, 08:0904/11/17
03/01/16
Rodas PT said:

I'm at level 61 and i'm starting to feel that everyday I have to repeat always the same tasks... Resource Runs, Missions, Attack inactive Players, Research and Construction... so all of them are static tasks that we need to perform everyday...

The game have nice graphics at our base... planes and trucks passing by... so seems you have a good engine working already... although Map seems a bit static too with just bases and routes/planes passing by...

So, why not add something dynamic, something unexpected that we can participate and be always different...

I have been thinking about adding battles in the game, where we as players could participate and a battle be always different...

Why not start with Phoenix missions... instead sending units and wait for the result, why not see the real battle field where we could see our units battle/fighting the Phoenix units... our units bellow and Phoenix on top... Phoenix defend and our units attack... battle finish when all units on one side die.

We could start this new game mode with just to see the engine playing our units on the battle field fighting the Phoenix units and we are just allowed to interact the battle field on the following way:

- Selecting Fuel Resource and touching on the units to help them to run/walk faster, behavior: as units walk on the field they consume fuel and start walking slowly... so giving fuel would help them walking faster;

- Select Munitions resource and touch on the units on the battle field, will help our units to continue to fire, behavior: as units fight on battle field, units consume munitions, so some of them start to fire slowly and/or stop firing... so giving more munitions will help units firing more or continue firing;

- Selecting Rations resource and touch on the units on the battle field, will help strength units or heal units, avoiding them to dye or loosing aim or reflexes, etc... Behavior: as units walk on the battle field units consume Ration and as they fight Phoenix they lose heal, reflexes, aim, etc... so, spending Resources on the units help them restore those capabilities...

The mount of resources used on the battle and strength of the units used in the battle will reflect in a lost or win of the battle...

At the end of battle, could be the same as today, where we see the loses of both sides and Revive the lost units as we do today...

Hi! Thank you for your feedback and for your willingness to improve the game. However, we don't plan to add such massive feature as real-time battles in the future. 
Apr 14, 2017, 12:5704/14/17
01/12/17

Currently, the first aid station (resource revive) queues start with the lowest troops (scouts, commands, paratroopers, etc.) and works its way up until the power level is maxed.

What this means is that for large armies (well, even small sized armies since the power levels are so low), the only troops I can *EVER* revive are scouts and infantry.  I can barely revive a handful of mech inf, let alone armor or air.

Instead of forcing only low level troops such as scouts and inf into the queue, can you change the algorithm to allow us to *CHOOSE* what we want to resource revive?  Keep the power level limits for gameplay balance, but instead of forcing me to only revive 2000 commandos, let me choose to either revive the 2000 commandos or to revive 1 Equalizer (or whatever the power limit is).

On the diamond revive screen, as I'm choosing troops to revive, can you add a counter to show the defense and attack stats of the selected troops. For example, if i select 5 Equalizers and 50 Maulers, somewhere on the screen should tell me the total attack and defense score of the selected troops I want to diamond revive.

Right now, all it shows is how much diamonds i will spend.

Apr 15, 2017, 19:1604/15/17
01/12/17

Currently, when you select your initial troops to go to a cache, there is a counter that tells you how much resources the troops will carry.

But when you send reinforcements to caches, there is no counter that indicates the carrying capacity of the selected troops.

It will be helpful to have a counter tell you how much the selected reinforement troops will carry.

Apr 15, 2017, 19:2904/15/17
01/12/17

Add a confirmation when selecting to use a Gear Seller, Extra Construction Slot, or Extra Research Slot. 

Especially in the Gear screen and the Tech screen, I've accidentally hit the extra slot, and enabled the item before i was ready to use it.

Apr 16, 2017, 10:4804/16/17
04/15/17

Hi! Can U upload Montenegro flag in profile site? 

Apr 18, 2017, 09:5504/18/17
03/01/16
Siahn said:

Currently, the first aid station (resource revive) queues start with the lowest troops (scouts, commands, paratroopers, etc.) and works its way up until the power level is maxed.

What this means is that for large armies (well, even small sized armies since the power levels are so low), the only troops I can *EVER* revive are scouts and infantry.  I can barely revive a handful of mech inf, let alone armor or air.

Instead of forcing only low level troops such as scouts and inf into the queue, can you change the algorithm to allow us to *CHOOSE* what we want to resource revive?  Keep the power level limits for gameplay balance, but instead of forcing me to only revive 2000 commandos, let me choose to either revive the 2000 commandos or to revive 1 Equalizer (or whatever the power limit is).

On the diamond revive screen, as I'm choosing troops to revive, can you add a counter to show the defense and attack stats of the selected troops. For example, if i select 5 Equalizers and 50 Maulers, somewhere on the screen should tell me the total attack and defense score of the selected troops I want to diamond revive.

Right now, all it shows is how much diamonds i will spend.

Hi! We don't plan to change the algorythm of reviving troops in the near future. 
Apr 18, 2017, 09:5604/18/17
03/01/16
Siahn said:

Currently, when you select your initial troops to go to a cache, there is a counter that tells you how much resources the troops will carry.

But when you send reinforcements to caches, there is no counter that indicates the carrying capacity of the selected troops.

It will be helpful to have a counter tell you how much the selected reinforement troops will carry.

Can you please show on a screenshot how do you think it should look like? 
Apr 18, 2017, 09:5604/18/17
03/01/16
Siahn said:

Add a confirmation when selecting to use a Gear Seller, Extra Construction Slot, or Extra Research Slot. 

Especially in the Gear screen and the Tech screen, I've accidentally hit the extra slot, and enabled the item before i was ready to use it.

I'll pass this suggestion, thank you. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.