All Categories

Is diplomacy dead?

Is diplomacy dead?

Search
Dec 29, 2017, 17:5812/29/17

Is diplomacy dead?

Guys what happened 2 the days were like responsible adults we'd go on line app and reason or pm marshal like civilized folk. Now every 1 wants 2 to to war u IMA against Eastern block and CIA, u got top 500 alliance going to war with top 10?!!?!. LC and RUE have lost there minds and are just raiding every1. D!E playing my hq isn't burning as fast as yours with KIA. Recently with Christmas gone people been trying 2 play it off with all the merry Christmas and happy new years why not just admit they wanted our black sites and stop acting like little girls. and P.S. tell the marshal of RUE that's terrible poetry, he should be ashamed of himself.

Views
Comments
Comments
Gregory HillModerator
Dec 31, 2017, 16:3712/31/17
05/30/14

Maybe this will open conversation about possibly slowing offensive Operations, however attacking the man's poetry :P I think that was a bit over the top.

As a Marshall I bowed out of the war as well, as we didn't really strike anyone and well that was done on line.  So I don't believe it is dead, the speaking on line and diplomacy.. I also though think that this war was a long time in the coming.. well before my alliance was in the mix, hence why we backed out from offensive Operations.

I think at the end of the day it's about Headquarter level, and blacksites owned.. that is true.. as that determines rank.  Each alliance has their own vision of where they want to go.. and sometimes it is more difficult to describe that vision to other Marshalls.. but then again after explaining your vision, each of must understand that may not be a shared vision by another Marshall.. just food for thought..

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.