Alliance Tournaments

17 Replies
Undertaker
10 October, 2017, 8:34 AM UTC

FFS please tell people in advance if there is a minimum required contribution to an Alliance Tournament. Dont let them find out "you did not earn a reward" after it is over.


This is really really frustrating, particularly if you miss out on big tournament rewards...
UTC +1:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 October, 2017, 11:30 AM UTC
Hello, Commander! Would you mind telling everything in more details? What exactly happened?
UTC +2:00
0
Undertaker
10 October, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC
I participated in the last Alliance Tournament but did not get many PvP Points since the god of OPs has not been nice to me for quite some time. After the tournament was over, I did not participate in my Alliance reward but merely got the message that my score was not high enough so no reward for me. The tournament itself did not state a minimum score that was required for a reward.
UTC +1:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 October, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC
Undertaker said:

I participated in the last Alliance Tournament but did not get many PvP Points since the god of OPs has not been nice to me for quite some time. After the tournament was over, I did not participate in my Alliance reward but merely got the message that my score was not high enough so no reward for me. The tournament itself did not state a minimum score that was required for a reward.
Hi there! Could you please PM me? Let's check it together. 
UTC +2:00
0
Undertaker
12 October, 2017, 7:57 PM UTC
I did. What happens now?
UTC +1:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
13 October, 2017, 3:28 AM UTC

Undertaker said:


I did. What happens now?

They will respond to you or request more information..



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 October, 2017, 10:21 AM UTC
Undertaker said:

I did. What happens now?
Check you PM :)
UTC +2:00
0
Undertaker
23 October, 2017, 5:34 PM UTC
Well this kind of fizzled out in a highly disappointing manner...
UTC +1:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
24 October, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

I believe the thread died, due to the CMs talking with you via PM?



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 October, 2017, 3:21 PM UTC
Undertaker said:

Well this kind of fizzled out in a highly disappointing manner...
Sent message. 
UTC +2:00
0
Sparhawk122
6 November, 2017, 3:45 PM UTC
Tournament rewards are never worth the losses to accrue said rewards in the first place. 
Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
7 November, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
Sparhawk122 said:

Tournament rewards are never worth the losses to accrue said rewards in the first place. 
To each their own opinion =)
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 November, 2017, 4:10 PM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:


Tournament rewards are never worth the losses to accrue said rewards in the first place. 

Hello! Tournaments are optional events, they give you the rewards for the regular gameplay. For example, you constantly attack Ops, in this case, you can join the Ops Tournament to get the reward for your daily gameplay.    

UTC +2:00
0
Lurker
4 December, 2017, 6:12 PM UTC

Undertaker said:


FFS please tell people in advance if there is a minimum required contribution to an Alliance Tournament. Dont let them find out "you did not earn a reward" after it is over.


This is really really frustrating, particularly if you miss out on big tournament rewards...

The minimum amount needed to contribute towards any alliance tournament can be found by clicking the information [ i ] button on the same page that displays the rewards.

its been there from the beginning (well from when i started), I always tell my guys to look but they never do






ILA - Ilaria - ENC - Enclave
UTC +0:00
1
wittygamer
Moderator
5 December, 2017, 3:20 PM UTC
Thanks Commander for pointing out the Info tab on each tournament!  =)  It's a good tab to check.
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
5 December, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC
UTC +2:00
0
Sparhawk122
8 December, 2017, 8:14 AM UTC

Lurker said:


Undertaker said:


FFS please tell people in advance if there is a minimum required contribution to an Alliance Tournament. Dont let them find out "you did not earn a reward" after it is over.


This is really really frustrating, particularly if you miss out on big tournament rewards...

The minimum amount needed to contribute towards any alliance tournament can be found by clicking the information [ i ] button on the same page that displays the rewards.

its been there from the beginning (well from when i started), I always tell my guys to look but they never do






The minimum amount used to be 100 points. Looks like they have increased the minimum requirement largely in comparison to what it used to be.


They are making their game less attractive to new players. 
Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 December, 2017, 12:04 PM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:


Lurker said:


Undertaker said:


FFS please tell people in advance if there is a minimum required contribution to an Alliance Tournament. Dont let them find out "you did not earn a reward" after it is over.


This is really really frustrating, particularly if you miss out on big tournament rewards...

The minimum amount needed to contribute towards any alliance tournament can be found by clicking the information [ i ] button on the same page that displays the rewards.

its been there from the beginning (well from when i started), I always tell my guys to look but they never do






The minimum amount used to be 100 points. Looks like they have increased the minimum requirement largely in comparison to what it used to be.


They are making their game less attractive to new players. 

Hello! The minimum amount can be changed from time to time. So to get as more as you can in the Tournament I suggest that you check the minimum amount of the points which need to be gathered.   

UTC +2:00
0
1781386 users registered; 48447 topics; 287513 posts; our newest member:qcwarsquad96