Alliance Tournaments

6 Replies
Undertaker
10 October, 2017, 8:34 AM UTC

FFS please tell people in advance if there is a minimum required contribution to an Alliance Tournament. Dont let them find out "you did not earn a reward" after it is over.

This is really really frustrating, particularly if you miss out on big tournament rewards...
UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 October, 2017, 11:30 AM UTC
Hello, Commander! Would you mind telling everything in more details? What exactly happened?
UTC +2:00
Undertaker
10 October, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC
I participated in the last Alliance Tournament but did not get many PvP Points since the god of OPs has not been nice to me for quite some time. After the tournament was over, I did not participate in my Alliance reward but merely got the message that my score was not high enough so no reward for me. The tournament itself did not state a minimum score that was required for a reward.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 October, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC
Undertaker said:

I participated in the last Alliance Tournament but did not get many PvP Points since the god of OPs has not been nice to me for quite some time. After the tournament was over, I did not participate in my Alliance reward but merely got the message that my score was not high enough so no reward for me. The tournament itself did not state a minimum score that was required for a reward.
Hi there! Could you please PM me? Let's check it together. 
Undertaker
12 October, 2017, 7:57 PM UTC
I did. What happens now?
wittygamer
13 October, 2017, 3:28 AM UTC

Undertaker said:

I did. What happens now?

They will respond to you or request more information..

-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 October, 2017, 10:21 AM UTC
Undertaker said:

I did. What happens now?
Check you PM :)
1723347 users registered; 42954 topics; 272564 posts; our newest member:hrferreira