This topic is closed

Martial Law Achievement

7 Replies
Chief
23 May, 2017, 6:25 PM UTC

This was acknowledged months ago, but nothing has been done about it. Please tell me how an alliance is supposed to get this alliance award? You can't. 


Can this get fixed?
UTC +8:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 10:16 AM UTC
Chief said:

This was acknowledged months ago, but nothing has been done about it. Please tell me how an alliance is supposed to get this alliance award? You can't. 


Can this get fixed?
Requirements for this Achievement have been lowered in the last Update.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Chief
25 May, 2017, 3:54 PM UTC
I'm sorry but they have not. Here, even as the #1 alliance and 133km of territory, we are still 133/100000 just to get level 1 of the achievement. See for yourself, please. No alliance has this achievement because it's just impossible even if you owned all the blacksites.
UTC +8:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC
Chief said:

I'm sorry but they have not. Here, even as the #1 alliance and 133km of territory, we are still 133/100000 just to get level 1 of the achievement. See for yourself, please. No alliance has this achievement because it's just impossible even if you owned all the blacksites.
Can you show me a screenshot please?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Chief
26 May, 2017, 10:39 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Chief said:

I'm sorry but they have not. Here, even as the #1 alliance and 133km of territory, we are still 133/100000 just to get level 1 of the achievement. See for yourself, please. No alliance has this achievement because it's just impossible even if you owned all the blacksites.
Can you show me a screenshot please?
I don't know how to attach a screenshot here. It is easily seen in game. Just click an alliance and view achievements. For LoW, it is the only one that we can't get.
UTC +8:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
30 May, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC

To Help Commander Chief Out;


I have two uploads to show what he is talking about.




-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
2
Chief
30 May, 2017, 11:08 PM UTC
Thank you WittyGamer
UTC +8:00
1
Sparhawk122
31 May, 2017, 11:15 AM UTC

Please fix the achievement so it works or just scrap it.


What a joke. 



Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
0
1778501 users registered; 48129 topics; 286313 posts; our newest member:Tom1303