This topic is closed

Defense Corporation

2 Replies
Atlas Dynamics
8 May, 2017, 12:41 AM UTC

Hey, i have an idea. I like roleplay and im trying to make a Defense Corporation where i give reinforcements in exchange for resources but i can't find any option that let send resources like the original Soldiers.Inc. If You (Plarium, duh) put that option it will be great. I know that you can share resources in alliance menu but i dont wanna join any alliance, just do somo roleplay and have fun. Atlas Defense Corporation out.

UTC +3:00
wittygamer
8 May, 2017, 8:51 AM UTC

If I understand your suggestion, your suggestion is that you may be able to reinforce any location, as well as send resources.. to any location?  I think it been brought up before..

-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 May, 2017, 9:50 AM UTC

Hi! Please post all suggestions in "Your Suggestions" thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc-mobile-warfare/suggestions/

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1721099 users registered; 42511 topics; 271049 posts; our newest member:shrek der grüne