All Categories

Tip and some suggestions

Tip and some suggestions

Search
Apr 8, 2017, 14:0804/08/17

Tip and some suggestions

hi plarium team 

you  done great work by create this game i like it so much i think u need to do some changes in next version of soldiers inc. 

sorry for my weak English because i don't know english well

changes like :-

1. If any commander locate his base on railway line or road then he can take benifits of like  unit movement speed , ration prduction speed, and economic boost

2. if any commander locate his base on near river or water then he can take boost to selling heros gear and more with economic boost 

3. if any commander locate his base on a mountain than he can get tech research boost

4. a new thing is you can add that solar power plant in economic section for electricity because without electricity no base can run their basic work

5. another new thing is you can add navy only for whom those are locate their base near water and its use in  only for attack on those bases who locate their base near water like in real world country's 

6.  you can add another great thing in game is civilization which run base  economy , if any player attack on your base and your people die in this war than your base production speed reduced  

7.alliance reinforcement army:-  if we play game many time people are not online when we need reinforcement  so if anyone join a alliance than after his commander's 25 level he need to donate minimum 2000 army to alliance as a reinforcement for go 26 level

when someone need help he can gave a request than reinforcement automatically send to his base and after war he came back to alliance headquarters 

8. we  normally sell hero gear 

but whats about that if we can sell our hero gear in alliance to members for cash

If you like these suggestions so please add them into game  its make your game to world's best game ever

i hope you add them

Thank you very much

and 

Love you all plarium team and  soldiers inc. 

sincerely your game player  c0mmando

alliance  [NSG]Indian Army

thanks again 

email id :-  lokesh554466@gmail.com

or another

:-   myselflokeshji@gmail.com

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 10, 2017, 12:5504/10/17
03/01/16

Hello, Commander! Thank you for your willingness to improve the game. I'll try to answer your comments. 

1. We don't plan to change the system of bonuses in relation to Base location since it can give unbalanced anvantages to different groups of players. 

2. As for "civilization" feature, I don't think that players will like this one. When you lose the battle, it's important to have Resources because you need to recover fast. 

3. Each ally should decide if he wants to send reinforcements. 

4. There are certain in-game values that can be traded: like basic types of Resources. However, there are also many other non-tradeable in-game Items and Resources. We are not planning to give you an option to trade them or send them as a gift to other players.

The reason is that we're striving to maintain the game balance. Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Base development stages. However, they are credited for your personal in-game activity, and they were not designed to give any benefits to other players.

Apr 13, 2017, 22:1304/13/17
04/05/17
Ranking System. Plarium can you please make it so we can choose what rank can see troops on HQ and BS's. you currently default this to Sergant Rank. Since we all have spies we are unable to use the higher ranks until you address this. Any plans to allow us to control what Rank can see Garrison numbers on HQ and BS?
Apr 13, 2017, 23:0704/13/17
Hey Plarium i was wondering if you could make relocators more available
Apr 14, 2017, 05:1904/14/17
03/16/17
I hope you can add up some free base shield after an attack on a base, i've been attacked twice my troops and resources depleted just under 5mins because of that 2 attacks, coc and bftg have that kind of free base shield after an attack was made, great job on making this game thanks.
Apr 14, 2017, 11:0204/14/17
03/01/16
Sizz said:

Ranking System. Plarium can you please make it so we can choose what rank can see troops on HQ and BS's. you currently default this to Sergant Rank. Since we all have spies we are unable to use the higher ranks until you address this. Any plans to allow us to control what Rank can see Garrison numbers on HQ and BS?
Hi! Can you please describe how you see it? You can show your options on screenshots. 
Apr 14, 2017, 11:0304/14/17
03/01/16
Kian4 said:

Hey Plarium i was wondering if you could make relocators more available
At the momets we don't plan to change anything in relation to this feature.
Apr 14, 2017, 11:0304/14/17
03/01/16
E R N E S T said:

I hope you can add up some free base shield after an attack on a base, i've been attacked twice my troops and resources depleted just under 5mins because of that 2 attacks, coc and bftg have that kind of free base shield after an attack was made, great job on making this game thanks.
You can ask your Alliance mates for help 
Apr 14, 2017, 17:2504/14/17
Apr 14, 2017, 22:45(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Sizz said:

Hi! Can you please describe how you see it? You can show your options on screenshots. 

Sure. Currently if you click on the ranks like General you have options listed as check boxes that each Rank is allowed to do or not do if left unchecked. Please add one option that's says Garrison Access HQ/BS. 

I can't see how to add screen

Apr 18, 2017, 09:5104/18/17
03/01/16
Sizz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Sizz said:

Sure. Currently if you click on the ranks like General you have options listed as check boxes that each Rank is allowed to do or not do if left unchecked. Please add one option that's says Garrison Access HQ/BS. 

I can't see how to add screen

Thanks! You can use the Insert Image option :) 
Apr 20, 2017, 16:0304/20/17
04/04/17

There is no place here 2 insert a screen shot. I to would like 2 see a cotrol for serum access. Currently we have 2 use an honor system which has huge drawbacks. Thanks for any help you can provide in adding these much needed features

May 3, 2017, 15:3605/03/17
04/24/17
Hey Plarium. It's good that you can view your troops in your base, garrisons and those in transit. However, the total troops for each troop type can't be viewed. If this feature is available, it will help us plan how many of each troop type to hire. Thanks
Gregory HillModerator
May 3, 2017, 22:2305/03/17
05/30/14

Meathead said:

There is no place here 2 insert a screen shot. I to would like 2 see a cotrol for serum access. Currently we have 2 use an honor system which has huge drawbacks. Thanks for any help you can provide in adding these much needed features

Commander, your correct when on mobile I have been unable to 2 insert a screen shot.. if you ever access the forums from the web, there is an option though.  Currently for serum the Marshall of alliance can set who has access via the "Role Privileges".   This can be found in the Alliance Center, then at settings, then Alliance Roles.. Therefore you could set it access only to your generals and the Marshall.  Once you have your roles set-up, then you'll just need to promote people only to those roles that you trust with access... However I'd like you to expand on your idea.. if I'm not forgetful, didn't they have it in Soldiers, Inc, (PC) where you could set each individual to either be able to use or not.. Let me know more on your idea..

STRAT3GIST said:

Hey Plarium. It's good that you can view your troops in your base, garrisons and those in transit. However, the total troops for each troop type can't be viewed. If this feature is available, it will help us plan how many of each troop type to hire. Thanks

To clarify... your suggesting an overall, view of all troops not based on their location?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 4, 2017, 07:5305/04/17
09/17/15
Strat3gist said:

Hi! We have received similar suggestions in the past, and the answer was no. It's a strategy game, and calculations are an inevitable part of strategic planning ;)
May 4, 2017, 13:2805/04/17
May 5, 2017, 02:08(edited)
12/07/16
Hi I was wondering if there is a way our alliance members can donate diamonds to help expand our alliance.This so we can exand our number
May 4, 2017, 16:0005/04/17
03/21/17

DarkKeep said:

Hi I was wondering if there is a way our alliance members can donate diamonds to help expand our alliance

Hi Darkkeep

From what i've seen only members that have access to HQ administration, such as marshal and generals, can contribute diamonds by buying the necessary tech/construction pack to develop your alliance
Gregory HillModerator
May 17, 2017, 20:3005/17/17
05/30/14

DarkKeep said:

Hi I was wondering if there is a way our alliance members can donate diamonds to help expand our alliance.This so we can exand our number

This idea was forwarded to the developers for consideration.  We appreciate the feedback, and I too agree being a Marshall that it get quite expensive for me by myself to keep expanding the slots!   I hope they consider it too.  Thanks!
May 19, 2017, 20:2105/19/17
12/02/16

Can you guys get rid of raid limits!!!

How ridiculous....

Gregory HillModerator
May 20, 2017, 14:3905/20/17
05/30/14

NGK. said:

How ridiculous....

NGK;

I don't believe limits will be taken away as these protect the game from abuse of other rules and dynamics.  However if you had some ideas on tweaking the raid limits, or other ideas, I'm sure the community would listen.  If you got a suggestion, I'd post a new thread in suggestions.. or if you have any questions about the game, the community managers hold on-line chats, you could try to make one and ask about this.

May 22, 2017, 11:1905/22/17
03/01/16
wittygamer said:

NGK. said:

How ridiculous....

NGK;

I don't believe limits will be taken away as these protect the game from abuse of other rules and dynamics.  However if you had some ideas on tweaking the raid limits, or other ideas, I'm sure the community would listen.  If you got a suggestion, I'd post a new thread in suggestions.. or if you have any questions about the game, the community managers hold on-line chats, you could try to make one and ask about this.

That's true, we're not going to remove limits as they keep the game balanced. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.