All Categories

Cheaters with huge armies

Cheaters with huge armies

Search
Comments
Apr 7, 2017, 22:1304/07/17
04/05/17

Eugenia. If we could find them before they attack us we would. They hide them in new alts with 3 day shields. Thus some of the big farm pictures we have sent in.  

Since you are allowing all these alts to be created it is impossible to find them. TOR alliance is doing this currently but they start over again every 2 weeks. 

As long as there is no controls on making as many alts as you want, and no fix to the ops exploit we can only keep telling you the problem. 

Thanks for listening.  I know you are just moderating. Please share up the chain. Many have quit. Many have stopped spending with the hope you will resolve.  One of our folks will stop by Plarium Global LTD soon to share our concerns. 

Apr 7, 2017, 23:4904/07/17
Apr 7, 2017, 23:51(edited)
02/15/16
I'm glad to hear that there is an algorithm in the works. I really like the game. I really don't want to have to play alt farm to compete
Apr 8, 2017, 01:4904/08/17
Apr 8, 2017, 04:15(edited)
01/24/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Commanders, it's true that it's not allowed to create alternative accounts according to our Policies. However, some players do violate the rules, that's why we ask players to report suspicious accounts to our Support team so they can take appropriate measures. Цe would really appreaciate your cooperation at this point.

Moreover, at the moment we're working on algorythm, which can prevent such violations in general.

As for players with huge armies, can you please provide me with coordinates of suspected players so we can check these accounts on our end? Thank you. 

You want players with Huge armies.

I have one name for you. This bloke is from E&D alliance and must be using diamond hacks or something. 

Flash espm. 

He took out W@R HQ which had over 40 mil in it. By himself....... And we all know that you lose twice as much attacking a heavily upgraded HQ. This game is unbalanced as hell. Time to find a new game with no Russian cheaters. Disgusting gaming ethics. You guys ruin everything good in this world. 

Apr 10, 2017, 12:0104/10/17
03/01/16

Sizz said:

Eugenia. If we could find them before they attack us we would. They hide them in new alts with 3 day shields. Thus some of the big farm pictures we have sent in.  

Since you are allowing all these alts to be created it is impossible to find them. TOR alliance is doing this currently but they start over again every 2 weeks. 

As long as there is no controls on making as many alts as you want, and no fix to the ops exploit we can only keep telling you the problem. 

Thanks for listening.  I know you are just moderating. Please share up the chain. Many have quit. Many have stopped spending with the hope you will resolve.  One of our folks will stop by Plarium Global LTD soon to share our concerns. 

I uderstand your feelings and really appreciate your understanding at this matter. To my regret, despute the fact that some rules points are mentioned in our Policies, some players still violate them and play with no respect to other Commanders. 

We're doing our best in order to prevent such cases and at the moment we're looking for a new way to track such accounts. And it's really helpful when players report such players to our Support team so we can work with them directly. 
Apr 10, 2017, 12:0204/10/17
03/01/16
Anaxamander said:

I'm glad to hear that there is an algorithm in the works. I really like the game. I really don't want to have to play alt farm to compete
Thank you for understanding in this matter. We're glad that you like the game!
Apr 10, 2017, 12:0304/10/17
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Commanders, it's true that it's not allowed to create alternative accounts according to our Policies. However, some players do violate the rules, that's why we ask players to report suspicious accounts to our Support team so they can take appropriate measures. Цe would really appreaciate your cooperation at this point.

Moreover, at the moment we're working on algorythm, which can prevent such violations in general.

As for players with huge armies, can you please provide me with coordinates of suspected players so we can check these accounts on our end? Thank you. 

You want players with Huge armies.

I have one name for you. This bloke is from E&D alliance and must be using diamond hacks or something. 

Flash espm. 

He took out W@R HQ which had over 40 mil in it. By himself....... And we all know that you lose twice as much attacking a heavily upgraded HQ. This game is unbalanced as hell. Time to find a new game with no Russian cheaters. Disgusting gaming ethics. You guys ruin everything good in this world. 

Hi! Can you please PM me his coordinates? 
Apr 16, 2017, 00:4904/16/17
05/31/15

Even the answers from the Moderator are becoming generic. Cheating is happening and after lodging tickets to only get a generic reply I have taken matters into my own hands.

The only way to get action is to hurt Plariums hip pocket.

I have gone back to Apple and requested a full refund some $600aud which they have now agreed to refund.

This will be paid back to Plarium, when and if they fix this blatant cheating .

Shame as it is a great game being ruined by greedy multi account Russian players.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.