All Categories

where are the 9.99  19.99

where are the 9.99 19.99

Search
Jul 3, 2017, 04:1407/03/17
1

where are the 9.99 19.99

All weekend all the cost for boost have only bee $ 24.99 through $99.99. What happen to $ 9.99 and $19.99 not counting the skins. wish you would bring them back or 
Views
5k
Comments
10
Comments
Jul 3, 2017, 07:2207/03/17
Jul 3, 2017, 07:23(edited)
10/18/15
38

Tobin045 said:


All weekend all the cost for boost have only bee $ 24.99 through $99.99. What happen to $ 9.99 and $19.99 not counting the skins. wish you would bring them back or 

mostly....after you bought any $9.99 or $19.99 sales.

you won't see this good price again....

this is their business "trick" to push people spend more money.

you will just see more and more higher price.

Jul 3, 2017, 11:2807/03/17
03/01/16
5810

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Jul 20, 2017, 07:0507/20/17
7

Indeed. Boooo. Yes they will return after a bit of waiting, but i do not like the "algorithm" and how it seems to increase the more you buy.

Jul 20, 2017, 12:5207/20/17
Jul 20, 2017, 12:52(edited)
01/24/17
245

No point spending money anymore. If it is not the players who used that troop glitch it is non coining multi accounts with massive infrantry armies crashing against your base, caches, annexes and alliance buildings. 


This game is pointless. Plarium do not care about game balance and support is very unhelpful to English speaking players. 




Jul 20, 2017, 14:2007/20/17
03/01/16
5810
Payback1775 said:

Indeed. Boooo. Yes they will return after a bit of waiting, but i do not like the "algorithm" and how it seems to increase the more you buy.

Hello, Commander! What exactly do you mean? 
Jul 21, 2017, 09:0807/21/17
03/01/16
5810
Sparhawk122 said:

No point spending money anymore. If it is not the players who used that troop glitch it is non coining multi accounts with massive infrantry armies crashing against your base, caches, annexes and alliance buildings. 


This game is pointless. Plarium do not care about game balance and support is very unhelpful to English speaking players. 




Hello, Commander! It can takes some time to launch balance changes, but our team is working on it. Please follow the news. 
Jul 21, 2017, 14:3807/21/17
01/24/17
245

How about a full refund. Thanks.


Done.



Jul 21, 2017, 15:0007/21/17
03/01/16
5810
Sparhawk122 said:

How about a full refund. Thanks.


Done.



Commander, we've discussed it. 
Jul 21, 2017, 15:3307/21/17
12/24/14
1
i dont get any $5 packs...
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.