All Categories

Convoy Reports Not listing Referral transfers to and from me !

Search
Sep 30, 2019, 14:4409/30/19
04/25/16

I haven't intentionally deleted ANY convoy records, but it is possible that I received 2 fuel Mngmt refs from him with No convoy record of it. He says he also sent me "a couple" more refs "just now" of which I also have no convoy record. I also have No convoy record of the Recon Ops ref I sent to him. Trying to contact game Support to try to fix this problem. 

I found referral exchange listings under "Reports / Contracts" (Not Convoys) Sorry for the confusion ! 

Can I delete this whole thread ?

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 4, 2019, 08:1510/04/19
07/09/19
Mark Ritchie said:

I haven't intentionally deleted ANY convoy records, but it is possible that I received 2 fuel Mngmt refs from him with No convoy record of it. He says he also sent me "a couple" more refs "just now" of which I also have no convoy record. I also have No convoy record of the Recon Ops ref I sent to him. Trying to contact game Support to try to fix this problem. 

I found referral exchange listings under "Reports / Contracts" (Not Convoys) Sorry for the confusion ! 

Can I delete this whole thread ?

Hi! I'm glad to hear that you found referral exchange listings. Let's keep this thread in case any other player faces the same issue. It may help them. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.